'Mission' Kim Yongji "The next work plays a role and speaks"

- I would have cared about dealing with Tarot skillfully. I practiced a lot because it was hard to spread the Tarot card beautifully.I thought it would be nice to know what the card means, so I watched YouTube and I also asked Actor.-When I went to see Taro, what did I ask him? I asked him if Mr. Shane was going well. (Laughing) I didnt tell him the name of the work, but he said it was too good.I wasnt interested in tarots originally, but it was fun to go to see them, it was fun to be fluent in card interpretations rather than hit rates.- Its an exotic look. I get a lot of misunderstood, but both my parents are Korean. When I was a child, Misunderstood, who was mixed-race, received a lot.When I was a child, I was hurt, but when I grew up, I did not think my appearance was much different.I did not take it so seriously because I felt like I was on a dull side and my parents had a lot of jokes saying I picked it up.- I studied abroad. I graduated from high school in Canada. I also learned English. When I saw my tendency, my parents decided that it would be more beneficial for me to grow freely.In Canada, he majored in cooking; there was a vague idea that it would be fun to learn to cook.- Since when did you dream of being an entertainer? My mom said that my dream was Model in kindergarten.(Laughing) I never thought I should do Actor or Model in adolescence, just as it was flowing, as I learned and learned as I was interested.I was curious and liked to challenge something new.- Mr. Shane. I feel like Ive grown up. No. But Ive had a great lesson.I learned how to approach the person or how to think and listen to the actors Acting.Before that, I thought that if I did Acting, I would do my ambassador after the opponent Actor ambassador, but now I understand the process of exchanging ambassadors very little. - There was no burden on his debut later than others. No at all. I think the job of Actor is a lifetime job.I do not regret starting Actor now because the time before my debut and what I have done have been so precious, fun and learned a lot.Rather, I think it started at a very appropriate time.- If there is a role I want to play in the future. I want to play a role of speaking. (laughing) I want to have a dialogue and more external expressions than internal expressions.- Which Actor you want to be remembered for. I want to be an Actor who is better than others.

- I would have cared about dealing with Tarot skillfully. "I practiced a lot because it was hard to spread the Tarot card beautifully. I thought it would be nice to know what the card means, so I watched YouTube and I also asked Actor."

-When I went to see Taro, what did I ask him? "I asked him if Mr. Shane was going well. (Laughing) I didn't tell him the name of the work, but he said it was too good. I wasn't interested in Tarots originally, but it was fun to go to see them, it was fun to be fluent in card interpretations rather than hit rates."

- It's an exotic look. "I get a lot of Misunderstood, but both my parents are Korean. When I was a child, Misunderstood, who was mixed-race, received a lot. When I was a child, I was hurt, but when I grew up, I did not think my appearance was much different. I did not take it so seriously because I felt like I was on a dull side and my parents had a lot of jokes saying "I picked it up."

- I studied abroad. "I graduated from high school in Canada. I also learned English. When I saw my tendency, my parents decided that it would be more beneficial for me to grow freely. In Canada, he majored in cooking; there was a vague idea that it would be fun to learn to cook."

- Since when did you dream of being an entertainer? "My mom said that my dream was Model in kindergarten. (Laughing) I never thought I should do Actor or Model in adolescence, just as it was flowing, as I learned and learned as I was interested. I was curious and liked to challenge something new."

- "Mr. Shane." I feel like I've grown up. "No. But I've had a great lesson. I learned how to approach the person or how to think and listen to the Actor's Acting. Before that, I thought that if I did Acting, I would do my ambassador after the opponent Actor ambassador, but now I understand the process of exchanging ambassadors very little. "

- There was no burden on his debut later than others. "No at all. I think the job of Actor is a lifetime job. I do not regret starting Actor now because the time before my debut and what I have done have been so precious, fun and learned a lot. Rather, I think it started at a very appropriate time."

- If there is a role I want to play in the future. "I want to play a role of speaking. (laughing) I want to have a dialogue and more external expressions than internal expressions."

- Which Actor you want to be remembered for. "I want to be an Actor who is better than others."