"Middle school, self-made, nothing to lose"...The Refugee controversy, which Jung Woo-sung revealed, is Xiao Xin

Actor Jung Woo-sung revealed the refugee-related Xiao Xin.Jung Woo-sung appeared on Kim Jae-joons Dasboida broadcast on the 20th, and recently revealed Xiao Xin in the Yemen Refugee issue of Jeju Island and confessed to receiving numerous malicious comments.Jung Woo-sung has been a United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Goodwill Ambassador since 2014.At that time, Jung Woo-sung had to suffer criticism after posting on SNS Be a hope with understanding and solidarity about Refugee.Jung Woo-sung appeared on CBS radio Kim Hyun-jungs news show after the controversy and said, I fully understand the position of those who talk about the dislike of Refugee.The Republic of Korea already has laws and systems. You can review it in it. Jung Woo-sung responded to the comment, I live in a good neighborhood. I live in a bad neighborhood for half a lifetime and now I can not live in a good neighborhood.The bag strap is short, admitted the evil comment, right, middle school graduate.Jung Woo-sung said, I did not care about this attack.Rather, I was worried that if the public, who lacks information about Refugee, believes that it is true after receiving fake information, it will take time and energy to turn the idea. In particular, Jung Woo-sung raised suspicions that the so-called Operational forces intervened in the evil, saying, When I knew that there was an operational force, I felt comfortable with the idea that I should only reveal them.Jung Woo-sung also emphasized, I have gained everything in my life, but what will I lose? What if I lose a little by just action?

Actor Jung Woo-sung revealed the Refugee-related Xiao Xin.

Jung Woo-sung appeared on 'Kim Jae-joon's Dasboida' broadcast on the 20th, and recently revealed Xiao Xin in the Yemen Refugee issue of Jeju Island and confessed to receiving numerous malicious comments. Jung Woo-sung has been a United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Goodwill Ambassador since 2014.

At that time, Jung Woo-sung had to suffer criticism after posting on SNS "Be a hope with understanding and solidarity about Refugee". Jung Woo-sung appeared on CBS radio 'Kim Hyun-jung's news show' after the controversy and said, "I fully understand the position of those who talk about the dislike of Refugee. The Republic of Korea already has laws and systems. You can review it in it. "

Jung Woo-sung responded to the comment, "I live in a good neighborhood." "I live in a bad neighborhood for half a lifetime and now I can not live in a good neighborhood. "The bag strap is short," admitted the evil comment, "right, middle school graduate."

Jung Woo-sung said, "I did not care about this attack. Rather, I was worried that if the public, who lacks information about Refugee, believes that it is true after receiving fake information, it will take time and energy to turn the idea. "

In particular, Jung Woo-sung raised suspicions that the so-called 'Operational forces' intervened in the evil, saying, "When I knew that there was an operational force, I felt comfortable with the idea that I should only reveal them."

Jung Woo-sung also emphasized, "I have gained everything in my life, but what will I lose? What if I lose a little by just action?