Life Bar' love and Diet tormented thirties, woman Son Dam-bi

The story of the singer Son Dam-bi, not actress Son Dam-bi, was revealed through Life Bar.On TVN Life Bar, which aired on the 18th, Son Dam-bi appeared and showed off his genuine gesture.Diet was getting a little bit more comfortable by the late twenties, but I dont get drunk, Son Dam-bi said.Diet was harder when I drank, and I was slowing down because I didnt have a snack, Son Dam-bi said.I didnt have a fat constitution, Son Dam-bi said. Ive failed a lot of things, Ive done emperor Diet, Ive done one food Diet, Ive only tried drinking.In the end, the answer to Diet found by Son Dam-bi was exercise.Son Dam-bi said, Basically, we do tennis and health Pilates. We are aerobic with tennis and making muscles with health and Pilates.But even if it is the same as before, it is different from before, so it is annoying in my position. Son Dam-bi dismissed the question, What do you think youre going to have a constant relationship with me? and said, No, there is no time when there is no time.MC Han Hye-jin was surprised that Son Dam-bi sometimes does not have a boyfriend.Son Dam-bi said, I have a lot of Nam Sachin. He said, I hate my boyfriend.According to his best friend Kim Hee-chul, Son Dam-bi is a style that gives a great affection to his boyfriend. However, Son Dam-bi confessed that he missed a lot of men because he said he was working more than love.

The story of the singer Son Dam-bi, not actress Son Dam-bi, was revealed through Life Bar.

On TVN Life Bar, which aired on the 18th, Son Dam-bi appeared and showed off his genuine gesture.

Diet was getting a little bit more comfortable by the late twenties, but I don’t get drunk,” Son Dam-bi said.

Diet was harder when I drank, and I was slowing down because I didn’t have a snack,” Son Dam-bi said.

“I didn’t have a fat constitution,” Son Dam-bi said. “I’ve failed a lot of things, I’ve done emperor Diet, I’ve done one food Diet, I’ve only tried drinking.”

In the end, the answer to Diet found by Son Dam-bi was exercise. Son Dam-bi said, "Basically, we do tennis and health Pilates." "We are aerobic with tennis and making muscles with health and Pilates. But even if it is the same as before, it is different from before, so it is annoying in my position. "

Son Dam-bi dismissed the question, “What do you think you’re going to have a constant relationship with me?” and said, “No, there is no time when there is no time.”

MC Han Hye-jin was surprised that "Son Dam-bi sometimes does not have a boyfriend."

Son Dam-bi said, "I have a lot of 'Nam Sachin'." He said, "I hate my boyfriend.

According to his best friend Kim Hee-chul, Son Dam-bi is a style that gives a great affection to his boyfriend. However, Son Dam-bi confessed that he "missed a lot of men" because he said he was "working more than love."