Lee Yu-bi, you look so cute as to be very tired of your Diet.

Actor Lee Yu-bi has shared her latest update on her Diet.On the 19th, Yubi released a picture through his instagram.In the photo, Yu Yu-bi is in a mood with a lunch box with Salad in her hand, and she feels the pain of Diet in her eyes looking at the air with a blank expression.The netizens Commented on I am cute with a dazed expression and I have something to lose my sister.On the other hand, Yubi is currently appearing on MBC Real Man 300 and is showing cute and youthful charm.Photo = Lee Yu-bi Instagram

Actor Lee Yu-bi has shared her latest update on her Diet.

On the 19th, Yubi released a picture through his instagram.

In the photo, Yu Yu-bi is in a mood with a lunch box with Salad in her hand, and she feels the pain of Diet in her eyes looking at the air with a blank expression.

The netizens Commented on "I am cute with a dazed expression" and "I have something to lose my sister."

On the other hand, Yubi is currently appearing on MBC 'Real Man 300' and is showing cute and youthful charm.

Photo = Lee Yu-bi Instagram