Lee Seo-jin "No Kakao Talk on mobile phone...The text is short answer" (Interview)

Actor Lee Seo-jin laughed when he said that contact with his acquaintances was simple in text.Lee Seo-jin appeared in the movie Perfect Ellen Burstyn.This work depicts an unpredictable story about a game that requires a limited time to disclose calls, texts, and Kakao Talk to a cell phone in a perfect-looking couple meeting.I dont need to do it when I see it. Why do you release your phone?If so, it is a game that women will ask for first, not a game that men will ask for first. In particular, Lee Seo-jin said that he would simply do the job when he needed contact, I do not talk at all. I did not download it on my cell phone.It feels like entering a complex world, so I just write a letter and simply answer it. He also asked how different the movie was from the scenario, saying, The shooting was more fun than the scenario, and the movie was much more fun than the shooting. There was a lot of laughter in the parts that I thought Will the audience laugh?There were many laughing points, and it added to the music, so it became much richer. Lee Seo-jin said, Our film is so full of emotion. It has love, family, betrayal, friendship.I was surprised and funny when the phone rang, and I was surprised to see what else was going to happen, he said.I think Lee Jae-kyu thought that my usual tone and these things fit well with the role.I was once again surprised at the directors performance while watching this movie. He expressed his confidence in the director.Lee Seo-jin tried to transform the acting into a playboy character in Perfect Ellen Burstyn.Yoo Hae-jin, Cho Jin-woong, Yeom Jung-a, Kim Ji-soo, Song Ha-yoon and Yoon Kyung-ho will appear on the 31st.

Actor Lee Seo-jin laughed when he said that contact with his acquaintances was 'simple in text'.

Lee Seo-jin appeared in the movie 'Perfect Ellen Burstyn'. This work depicts an unpredictable story about a Game that requires a limited time to disclose calls, texts, and Kakao Talk to a cell phone in a perfect-looking couple meeting.

“I don’t need to do it when I see it. Why do you release your phone? If so, it is a Game that women will ask for first, not a Game that men will ask for first. "

In particular, Lee Seo-jin said that he would simply do the job when he needed contact, "I do not talk at all. I did not download it on my cell phone. It feels like entering a complex world, so I just write a letter and simply answer it. "

He also asked how different the movie was from the scenario, saying, "The shooting was more fun than the scenario, and the movie was much more fun than the shooting." "There was a lot of laughter in the parts that I thought 'Will the audience laugh?' There were many laughing points, and it added to the music, so it became much richer. "

Lee Seo-jin said, “Our film is so full of emotion. It has love, family, betrayal, friendship. “I was surprised and funny when the phone rang, and I was surprised to see what else was going to happen,” he said.

"I think Lee Jae-kyu thought that my usual tone and these things fit well with the role. I was once again surprised at the director's performance while watching this movie. "He expressed his confidence in the director.

Lee Seo-jin tried to transform the acting into a playboy character in 'Perfect Ellen Burstyn'. Yoo Hae-jin, Cho Jin-woong, Yeom Jung-a, Kim Ji-soo, Song Ha-yoon and Yoon Kyung-ho will appear on the 31st.