Lee Joon-gi "IU asks for it yourself...OK to appear in James Stewart Bay" (knowing brother)

Lee Joon-gi, Knowing Brother, appeared at the request of IU.In JTBCs Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests.I wanted to do the show because it was my 10th anniversary this time, but I didnt want to do it, and Im going to have to prepare for the concert.But when I went out alone, it was not funny, so I looked for a friend of the Super fun around me and it was Lee Joon-gi, so I asked him to call me directly.Lee Joon-gi said, Actually, entertainment was a burden.I was asked by the IU, but if you give me a late answer, will not it hurt the IU and the production team of the Knowing Brother?

Lee Joon-gi, 'Knowing Brother', appeared at the request of IU.

In JTBC's Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests.

“I wanted to do the show because it was my 10th anniversary this time, but I didn’t want to do it, and I’m going to have to prepare for the concert.

“But when I went out alone, it was not funny, so I looked for a friend of the Super fun around me and it was Lee Joon-gi, so I asked him to call me directly.”

Lee Joon-gi said, “Actually, entertainment was a burden. I was asked by the IU, but if you give me a late answer, will not it hurt the IU and the production team of the Knowing Brother? "