Lee Joon-gi "I will ask directly .. Appear in two days OK"

<p>IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests on JTBC Ai Brother which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th.</p><p>IU said, This is my 10th anniversary, so I wanted to broadcast it, but I have to prepare for the concert. At that time, I know your brother came to the proposal, he said.</p><p>Then, when I went out alone, it was not funny, so I looked around for my Honey jam friend and it was Lee Joon-gi. So I asked them by phone, he said.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi said, Actually, the entertainment was burdensome. I have been asked by IU, but if you give me an answer later, I will tell you IU will do the same thing to the production crew of knowing brother.</p>

IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests on JTBC 'Ai Brother' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th.

IU said, "This is my 10th anniversary, so I wanted to broadcast it, but I have to prepare for the concert. At that time, 'I know your brother' came to the proposal, "he said.

"Then, when I went out alone, it was not funny, so I looked around for my" Honey jam "friend and it was Lee Joon-gi. So I asked them by phone, "he said.

Lee Joon-gi said, "Actually, the entertainment was burdensome. I have been asked by IU, but if you give me an answer later, I will tell you IU will do the same thing to the production crew of "knowing brother."