Lee Chung-ah Explosions in Travel Needs "Nostalgic London" Before Drama Ends

Lee Cheong-a recalled traveling to London.Actor Lee Cheong-a said on October 31st, I miss London so much, it was last Poland and it feels like a few Polands ago.I have been watching a photo album for a long time, and I am shaking my mind. The picture shows Lee Chung-ah, heavily armed with a thick coat and shawl, and Lee Cheong-as beauty, which ignores the angle despite the picture taken from below, catches the eye.Lee is appearing on MBC Everlons Friday Drama Single Office.kim ji-yeon

Lee Cheong-a recalled traveling to London.

Actor Lee Cheong-a said on October 31st, "I miss London so much, it was last Poland and it feels like a few Polands ago. I have been watching a photo album for a long time, and I am shaking my mind. "

The picture shows Lee Chung-ah, heavily armed with a thick coat and shawl, and Lee Cheong-a's beauty, which ignores the angle despite the picture taken from below, catches the eye.

Lee is appearing on MBC Everlon's Friday Drama 'Single Office'.

kim ji-yeon