Radio Star' Kim Jung-nan breaks up with ex-boyFriend over tears (Feat. BTS)

Actor Kim Jung-nan has released various episodes, ranging from group BTS (BTS) illness to the story of her breakup with ex-boyfriend due to tears.Kim Jung-nan appeared on MBC Radio Star broadcast on October 31 with actor Bae Jong-ok, singer Jesse and Crush.Kim Jung-nan, who has been out for a long time, has revealed his intense presence with charisma and charm that fits the Girl Crush Special.From interesting talk to honest and witty demeanor, it captivated viewers.The beginning was a story about BTS.BTS, a male group of Big Hit Entertainment, which devoured the music industry in 2013, has enjoyed steady musical growth and has recently enjoyed the most popularity both at home and abroad.Last year, he won the Grand Prize of various music awards including 2017 Melon Music Awards Best Song Award, 2017 MAMA of the year, and won the Grand Prize of the United States of America Billboard Music Awards for the second consecutive year, Billboard main album chart Billboard 200 chart for the second consecutive year. He has written the first record of numerous K-pop singers, including speeches, United States of America Stadium solo performances, the first awards of the American Music Awards, and the Korea Hwakwan Cultural Festival.Kim Jung-nan, who recently revealed that he was falling in love with BTS, told the story of tears while worrying about BTS.BTS member Jungkook suffered a heel injury while unwinding ahead of an overseas tour of LOVE YOURSELF at The O2 Arena in the UK in mid-October.At that time, Jungkook showed tears at the end of the performance in self-defeating that he could not show the best stage to the audience.Kim Jung-nan said, Jungkook said Friend was injured in a torn heel.I cried on stage because I was upset by this Friend (I couldnt show my dance) in Europe, which I first went to.Kim Jung-nans BTS illness was not the end here.Kim Jung-nan said, It is a world-class band, but it is not widely known in Korea, so I am sorry for the amies.When I got an article, I didnt have much more Comment than I thought, he said. I ranked first for seven consecutive weeks on the Billboard chart 200 (as of the day of recording).This is a very historic thing, and there are seven Comment on the article, and I put it (one more) on it, he said.One of the reasons I feel sorry for my lack of physical strength was BTS; Kim Jung-nan said, There are many other things, but I have to watch (BTS) music videos at night.I have to leave my stamina, but the dark circles are down in the evening. Kim Jung-nan, who often tears even in small things because he has a lot of tears, poured tears when Crush watched him and played a live song of a sweet atmosphere.Kim Jung-nan said: I have a lot of tears, I broke up with a man Friend because of crying. I hope its a sad atmosphere.It is good for people who have similar sensitivity, people who sympathize with them. In addition, Kim Jung-nan was surprised to reveal the story of his life, although he fell down the cliff in the past against a yark.Kim Jung-nan asked, Its an old article, but its been 20 years.hwang hye-jin
Actor Kim Jung-nan has released various episodes, ranging from group BTS (BTS) illness to the story of her breakup with ex-boyfriend due to tears.Kim Jung-nan appeared on MBC Radio Star broadcast on October 31 with actor Bae Jong-ok, singer Jesse and Crush.Kim Jung-nan, who has been out for a long time, has revealed his intense presence with charisma and charm that fits the Girl Crush Special.From interesting talk to honest and witty demeanor, it captivated viewers.The beginning was a story about BTS.BTS, a male group of Big Hit Entertainment, which devoured the music industry in 2013, has enjoyed steady musical growth and has recently enjoyed the most popularity both at home and abroad.Last year, he won the Grand Prize of various music awards including 2017 Melon Music Awards Best Song Award, 2017 MAMA of the year, and won the Grand Prize of the United States of America Billboard Music Awards for the second consecutive year, Billboard main album chart Billboard 200 chart for the second consecutive year. He has written the first record of numerous K-pop singers, including speeches, United States of America Stadium solo performances, the first awards of the American Music Awards, and the Korea Hwakwan Cultural Festival.Kim Jung-nan, who recently revealed that he was falling in love with BTS, told the story of tears while worrying about BTS.BTS member Jungkook suffered a heel injury while unwinding ahead of an overseas tour of LOVE YOURSELF at The O2 Arena in the UK in mid-October.At that time, Jungkook showed tears at the end of the performance in self-defeating that he could not show the best stage to the audience.Kim Jung-nan said, Jungkook said Friend was injured in a torn heel.I cried on stage because I was upset by this Friend (I couldnt show my dance) in Europe, which I first went to.Kim Jung-nans BTS illness was not the end here.Kim Jung-nan said, It is a world-class band, but it is not widely known in Korea, so I am sorry for the amies.When I got an article, I didnt have much more Comment than I thought, he said. I ranked first for seven consecutive weeks on the Billboard chart 200 (as of the day of recording).This is a very historic thing, and there are seven Comment on the article, and I put it (one more) on it, he said.One of the reasons I feel sorry for my lack of physical strength was BTS; Kim Jung-nan said, There are many other things, but I have to watch (BTS) music videos at night.I have to leave my stamina, but the dark circles are down in the evening. Kim Jung-nan, who often tears even in small things because he has a lot of tears, poured tears when Crush watched him and played a live song of a sweet atmosphere.Kim Jung-nan said: I have a lot of tears, I broke up with a man Friend because of crying. I hope its a sad atmosphere.It is good for people who have similar sensitivity, people who sympathize with them. In addition, Kim Jung-nan was surprised to reveal the story of his life, although he fell down the cliff in the past against a yark.Kim Jung-nan asked, Its an old article, but its been 20 years.hwang hye-jin

Actor Kim Jung-nan has released various episodes, ranging from group BTS (BTS) illness to the story of her breakup with ex-boyFriend due to tears.

Kim Jung-nan appeared on MBC Radio Star' broadcast on October 31 with actor Bae Jong-ok, singer Jesse and Crush. Kim Jung-nan, who has been out for a long time, has revealed his intense presence with charisma and charm that fits the 'Girl Crush Special'. From interesting talk to honest and witty demeanor, it captivated viewers.

The beginning was a story about BTS. BTS, a male group of Big Hit Entertainment, which devoured the music industry in 2013, has enjoyed steady musical growth and has recently enjoyed the most popularity both at home and abroad. Last year, he won the Grand Prize of various music Awards including '2017 Melon Music Awards' Best Song Award, '2017 MAMA' of the year, and won the Grand Prize of the United States of America 'Billboard Music Awards' for the second consecutive year, Billboard main album chart 'Billboard 200' chart for the second consecutive year. He has written the first record of numerous K-pop singers, including speeches, United States of America Stadium solo performances, the first Awards of the American Music Awards, and the Korea Hwakwan Cultural Festival.

Kim Jung-nan, who recently revealed that he was falling in love with BTS, told the story of tears while worrying about BTS. BTS member Jungkook suffered a heel injury while unwinding ahead of an overseas tour of "LOVE YOURSELF" at The O2 Arena in the UK in mid-October. At that time, Jungkook showed tears at the end of the performance in self-defeating that he could not show the best stage to the audience.

Kim Jung-nan said, "Jungkook said Friend was injured in a torn heel. "I cried on stage because I was upset by this Friend (I couldn't show my dance) in Europe, which I first went to."

Kim Jung-nan's BTS illness was not the end here. Kim Jung-nan said, "It is a world-class band, but it is not widely known in Korea, so I am sorry for the amies. "When I got an article, I didn't have much more Comment than I thought," he said. "I ranked first for seven consecutive weeks on the Billboard chart 200 (as of the day of recording). This is a very historic thing, and there are seven Comment on the article, and I put it (one more) on it," he said.

One of the reasons I feel sorry for my lack of physical strength was BTS; Kim Jung-nan said, "There are many other things, but I have to watch (BTS) music videos at night. I have to leave my stamina, but the dark circles are down in the evening. "

Kim Jung-nan, who often tears even in small things because he has a lot of tears, poured tears when Crush watched him and played a live song of a sweet atmosphere. Kim Jung-nan said: "I have a lot of tears, I broke up with a man Friend because of crying. I hope it's a sad atmosphere. It is good for people who have similar sensitivity, people who sympathize with them. "

In addition, Kim Jung-nan was surprised to reveal the story of his life, although he fell down the cliff in the past against a yark. Kim Jung-nan asked, "It's an old article, but it's been 20 years."

hwang hye-jin