"Did you think it would be cold?"..," Men on a Mission," Lee Joon-gi's infinite charm.

Knowing Bros Lee Joon-gi acting, performing arts, and action if it is an action.It has succeeded in imprinting the new actor Lee Joon-gi on viewers by showing flawless charm.Singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests on JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 27th.On this day, Lee Joon-gi succeeded in breaking the hard image that was hardened by cold image and genre appearance.It was fun with the exciting appearance, the amazing movement of the action actor, the relaxation to respond to various requests, and the frank talk.Lee Joon-gi also spoke frankly about the terms of his contract with his current agency Tree Essentials, who said: I met with a representative of his agency and said, I think Ive been too commercially tamed.I said, Make me an actor. I signed regardless of other conditions. I told you to draw me to that path. He revealed that he was eager to become a real actor.However, Lee Joon-gi has attracted attention by saying that he has also seen SM Entertainment audition in preparation for the singer.Lee Joon-gi explained, Ive seen SM auditions, but theyve fallen, so they come up from Changwon to do public auditions every Saturday.I also opened up about the harsh evaluation I heard when I was eliminated from the audition as a rookie.Lee Joon-gi said, When I first saw the audition, it was a time when people with double eyelids and thick lines were popular.I was cold and I used a dialect, so I heard a lot of words, You have a sharp eye, so play a knifeman. I think I had a lot of poison. As a result, Lee Joon-gi was able to become a passionate actor so that he did not use the band even when acting Action.Lee Joon-gi said, The reason why I do not play the band (Action) is because Jeong Seon breaks.When I take a full shot of Action God and the acting goes to the bust shot, the feeling breaks. I work as hard as I can. He also mentioned when he had his first meeting with Choi Min-soo as an illegal lawyer.Lee Joon-gi said: I met Choi Min-soo when there was mannerisms about genres and there was the pressure to show something to the public.At that point, Choi Min-soo said as soon as he saw me, I felt you standing in the desert, so I opened my mind and told everything.Choi Min-soo then said: The situation youre in is a natural one Ive been through - its good to face fear or regret.I felt a way to go to the actor by watching Choi Min-soo, who was covering actors and staff. Men on a Mission members were also immersed in Lee Joon-gis charm.Seo Jang-hoon Lee Soo-geun said, There was an image that Lee Joon-gi would be cold and hard while watching mainly in his work.But through Men on a Mission, I was able to see too different charms.I feel like this, and many viewers will know Lee Joon-gis new charm. Lee Joon-gi succeeded in introducing the new charm of Actor Lee Joon-gi, which is honest and unstoppable, through entertainment.JTBC broadcast screen
Knowing Bros Lee Joon-gi acting, performing arts, and action if it is an action.It has succeeded in imprinting the new actor Lee Joon-gi on viewers by showing flawless charm.Singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests on JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 27th.On this day, Lee Joon-gi succeeded in breaking the hard image that was hardened by cold image and genre appearance.It was fun with the exciting appearance, the amazing movement of the action actor, the relaxation to respond to various requests, and the frank talk.Lee Joon-gi also spoke frankly about the terms of his contract with his current agency Tree Essentials, who said: I met with a representative of his agency and said, I think Ive been too commercially tamed.I said, Make me an actor. I signed regardless of other conditions. I told you to draw me to that path. He revealed that he was eager to become a real actor.However, Lee Joon-gi has attracted attention by saying that he has also seen SM Entertainment audition in preparation for the singer.Lee Joon-gi explained, Ive seen SM auditions, but theyve fallen, so they come up from Changwon to do public auditions every Saturday.I also opened up about the harsh evaluation I heard when I was eliminated from the audition as a rookie.Lee Joon-gi said, When I first saw the audition, it was a time when people with double eyelids and thick lines were popular.I was cold and I used a dialect, so I heard a lot of words, You have a sharp eye, so play a knifeman. I think I had a lot of poison. As a result, Lee Joon-gi was able to become a passionate actor so that he did not use the band even when acting Action.Lee Joon-gi said, The reason why I do not play the band (Action) is because Jeong Seon breaks.When I take a full shot of Action God and the acting goes to the bust shot, the feeling breaks. I work as hard as I can. He also mentioned when he had his first meeting with Choi Min-soo as an illegal lawyer.Lee Joon-gi said: I met Choi Min-soo when there was mannerisms about genres and there was the pressure to show something to the public.At that point, Choi Min-soo said as soon as he saw me, I felt you standing in the desert, so I opened my mind and told everything.Choi Min-soo then said: The situation youre in is a natural one Ive been through - its good to face fear or regret.I felt a way to go to the actor by watching Choi Min-soo, who was covering actors and staff. Men on a Mission members were also immersed in Lee Joon-gis charm.Seo Jang-hoon Lee Soo-geun said, There was an image that Lee Joon-gi would be cold and hard while watching mainly in his work.But through Men on a Mission, I was able to see too different charms.I feel like this, and many viewers will know Lee Joon-gis new charm. Lee Joon-gi succeeded in introducing the new charm of Actor Lee Joon-gi, which is honest and unstoppable, through entertainment.JTBC broadcast screen

Knowing Bros' Lee Joon-gi acting, performing arts, and Action if it is an Action. It has succeeded in imprinting the new 'actor Lee Joon-gi' on viewers by showing flawless charm.

Singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi appeared as guests on JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 27th.

On this day, Lee Joon-gi succeeded in breaking the hard Image that was hardened by cold Image and genre appearance. It was fun with the exciting appearance, the amazing movement of the Action actor, the relaxation to respond to various requests, and the frank talk.

Lee Joon-gi also spoke frankly about the terms of his contract with his current agency Tree Essentials, who said: "I met with a representative of his agency and said, 'I think I've been too commercially tamed. "I said, "Make me an actor." I signed regardless of other conditions. I told you to draw me to that path." He revealed that he was eager to become a "real actor."

However, Lee Joon-gi has attracted attention by saying that he has also seen SM Entertainment audition in preparation for the singer. Lee Joon-gi explained, "I've seen SM auditions, but they've fallen, so they come up from Changwon to do public auditions every Saturday."

I also opened up about the harsh evaluation I heard when I was eliminated from the audition as a rookie. Lee Joon-gi said, "When I first saw the audition, it was a time when people with double eyelids and thick lines were popular. I was cold and I used a dialect, so I heard a lot of words, "You have a sharp eye, so play a knifeman." I think I had a lot of poison. "

As a result, Lee Joon-gi was able to become a passionate actor so that he did not use the band even when acting Action. Lee Joon-gi said, "The reason why I do not play the band (Action) is because Jeong Seon breaks. When I take a full shot of Action God and the acting goes to the bust shot, the feeling breaks. I work as hard as I can. "

He also mentioned when he had his first meeting with Choi Min-soo as an "illegal lawyer". Lee Joon-gi said: "I met Choi Min-soo when there was mannerisms about genres and there was the pressure to show something to the public. At that point, Choi Min-soo said as soon as he saw me, 'I felt you standing in the desert', so I opened my mind and told everything. Choi Min-soo then said: 'The situation you're in is a natural one I've been through - it's good to face fear or regret.' I felt a way to go to the actor by watching Choi Min-soo, who was covering actors and staff. "

Men on a Mission' members were also immersed in Lee Joon-gi's charm. Seo Jang-hoon Lee Soo-geun said, "There was an Image that Lee Joon-gi would be cold and hard while watching mainly in his work. But through Men on a Mission', I was able to see too different charms. I feel like this, and many viewers will know Lee Joon-gi's new charm. "

Lee Joon-gi succeeded in introducing the new charm of 'Actor Lee Joon-gi', which is honest and unstoppable, through entertainment.

JTBC broadcast screen