Men on a Mission' Lee Joon-gi "Plans for the future? Academy First Awards"

Lee Joon-gi said on JTBCs Knowing Bros, which aired at 9pm on Tuesday, that Plans for the future was the first award of Academi.The BTS has been on the Billboard recently, and things that seemed impossible in the past are now happening.I filmed about a month (in Hollywood) and I experienced the scene where I developed, she explained about her breathing with Mila Yobovi in the film Residence Evil: Day of Destruction.I do not have such a big dream, Iyu said, I want to live peacefully only.

Lee Joon-gi said on JTBC's Knowing Bros, which aired at 9pm on Tuesday, that Plans for the future was "the first award of Academi."

"The BTS has been on the Billboard recently, and things that seemed impossible in the past are now happening.

"I filmed about a month (in Hollywood) and I experienced the scene where I developed," she explained about her breathing with Mila Yobovi in the film "Residence Evil: Day of Destruction."

"I do not have such a big dream," Iyu said, "I want to live peacefully only."