Men on a Mission' Lee Joon-gi "Kim Hee-chul, I think you can not get to know me"

In Men on a Mission, actor Lee Joon-gi said that he could not get close to Kim Hee-chul.In the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission broadcasted on the 20th night, singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi, who had been breathing in the drama Lovers of the Moon, appeared as guests and showed off their talks.Lee Joon-gi revealed his past relationship with Kim Hee-chul.I have met Hee Chul in Drink, he said, but it is difficult to get close.Lee Joon-gi said, I have met Kim Hee-chul in the past at the back of the Mithra Jin wedding.At that time, if you can talk to Kim Hee-chul, you are already going to say hello. Lee Joon-gi said, I was so distracted.So Kim Hee-chul thought he could not get to know me, he said. I think he is better at political than human. Kim Hee-chul said, Lee Joon-gi was born in 1982, and Mithra Jin was born in fast 83 years, and I was just 83 years old.Its awkward if there are three, she explained.But Lee Joon-gi said, No, but later you were drunk and did not tell me about it. Why did you suddenly tell me?Lee Joon-gi, however, said, I want to be personally close to Kim Hee-chul.

In Men on a Mission', actor Lee Joon-gi said that he could not get close to Kim Hee-chul.

In the JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' broadcasted on the 20th night, singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi, who had been breathing in the drama 'Lovers of the Moon', appeared as guests and showed off their talks.

Lee Joon-gi revealed his past relationship with Kim Hee-chul. "I have met Hee Chul in Drink," he said, "but it is difficult to get close."

Lee Joon-gi said, "I have met Kim Hee-chul in the past at the back of the Mithra Jin wedding. At that time, if you can talk to Kim Hee-chul, you are already going to say hello. "

Lee Joon-gi said, "I was so distracted. So Kim Hee-chul thought he could not get to know me, "he said." I think he is better at political than human. "

Kim Hee-chul said, "Lee Joon-gi was born in 1982, and Mithra Jin was born in fast 83 years, and I was just 83 years old. It's awkward if there are three," she explained.

But Lee Joon-gi said, "No, but later you were drunk and did not tell me about it. Why did you suddenly tell me?" Lee Joon-gi, however, said, "I want to be personally close to Kim Hee-chul."