Men on a Mission' Lee Joon-gi "IU debut 10th anniversary, I'm out to protect"

Men on a Mission, Lee Joon-gi laughed, saying, I came out to protect the IU.On the 20th JTBC Men on a Mission, singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi appeared.The two are in a relationship with men and women in the Bobo Sensei - Lovers of the Moon.First, IU appeared and enthused my brothers. IU introduced I came out with my honey jam friend because I would not be so funny.Lee Joon-gi then said, Im here, and gave the ambassador King and the Clown. At this time, Lee said, Just stay there! And laughed everyone.Lee Joon-gi, who appeared soon, laughed, I came out to protect the IU from my brothers.I was going to go out on the air because it was the 10th anniversary of my debut.I asked him to appear together, and Lee Joon-gi said, If you worry too long, IU will be hurt by the production team of Men on a Mission.IU said, If you are with someone you know like a man or sister, you can broadcast it fun. It is not so fun on the air. Fans recommended Men on a Mission.Kang Han-na and Kim Hee-chul recommended Men on a Mission; Zico recommended another broadcast, he said, laughing at the crowd.

"Men on a Mission," Lee Joon-gi laughed, saying, "I came out to protect the IU."

On the 20th JTBC Men on a Mission', singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi appeared. The two are in a relationship with men and women in the 'Bobo Sensei - Lovers of the Moon'.

First, IU appeared and enthused my brothers. IU introduced "I came out with my honey jam friend because I would not be so funny."

Lee Joon-gi then said, "I'm here," and gave the ambassador "King and the Clown." At this time, Lee said, "Just stay there!" And laughed everyone. Lee Joon-gi, who appeared soon, laughed, "I came out to protect the IU from my brothers."

"I was going to go out on the air because it was the 10th anniversary of my debut. I asked him to appear together, "and Lee Joon-gi said," If you worry too long, IU will be hurt by the production team of Men on a Mission.

IU said, "If you are with someone you know like a man or sister, you can broadcast it fun. It is not so fun on the air." Fans recommended Men on a Mission. Kang Han-na and Kim Hee-chul recommended Men on a Mission; Zico recommended another broadcast, "he said, laughing at the crowd.