'Knowing Bros' Lee Joon-gi "IU debuted for the 10th anniversary"

<p>On the 20th, JTBC Knowing Bros featured singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi. The two of them have been breathing into the male and female protagonists in the Lovers of the Moon.</p><p>First, the IU appeared and enthused my brothers. IU said, I came out with a friend of Jeil Honey Jam, so I would broadcast it too much fun.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi then wrote King and the Clown, saying, I am here. At this time, Lee Soo-geun answered, Just stay there! And laughed at everyone. Lee Joon-gi, who recently appeared, laughed, I came out to protect my brothers.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi said, I decided to take a couple of days because I was hurt by both IU and Knowing Bros producers when I thought about it too long, said IU. I built it.</p><p>IU said, If you are like a man or a sister, you can have fun, but its not funny on the air. The fans recommended Knowing Bros. I strongly recommend Knowing Bros. I recommend it, and laughed at the crowd.</p>

On the 20th, JTBC 'Knowing Bros' featured singer IU and actor Lee Joon-gi. The two of them have been breathing into the male and female protagonists in the "Lovers of the Moon".

First, the IU appeared and enthused my brothers. IU said, "I came out with a friend of Jeil Honey Jam, so I would broadcast it too much fun."

Lee Joon-gi then wrote "King and the Clown", saying, "I am here." At this time, Lee Soo-geun answered, "Just stay there!" And laughed at everyone. Lee Joon-gi, who recently appeared, laughed, "I came out to protect my brothers."

Lee Joon-gi said, "I decided to take a couple of days because I was hurt by both IU and Knowing Bros producers when I thought about it too long," said IU. I built it.

IU said, "If you are like a man or a sister, you can have fun, but it's not funny on the air." The fans recommended Knowing Bros. I strongly recommend Knowing Bros. I recommend it, "and laughed at the crowd.