Men on a Mission' IU "Kim Hee-chul, icon of acceptance...please listen to me every time."

I wanted to see Jang Hoon, IU said on JTBCs Knowing Bros, which aired at 9 p.m. on Tuesday.I have seen it in entertainment before, but I was so surprised.The image I saw on the broadcast was a blunt and indifferent image, but I was impressed by the way I took it behind the camera.Kim Hee-chul asked, Did not you come out because of me? And the IU said, I asked Hee-chul to do his will this time.I said that I should be careful only. Lee Soo-geun added, Kang Ho-dong is like a country house renovation.The IU also said, Kim Hee-chul is an icon of acceptance.I wanted to give my friends a gift at the end of the year when a certain Confectionery craze blew, but I could not live.Hee-chul said, I contacted him and asked him to get him. Hee-chul said, It was a radio fixed guest I had been on in the past.I appreciate it, so if you ask me anything, Ill listen to it all.

"I wanted to see Jang Hoon," IU said on JTBC's Knowing Bros, which aired at 9 p.m. on Tuesday.

"I have seen it in entertainment before, but I was so surprised. "The image I saw on the broadcast was a blunt and indifferent image, but I was impressed by the way I took it behind the camera."

Kim Hee-chul asked, "Did not you come out because of me?" And the IU said, "I asked Hee-chul to do his will this time. "I said that I should be careful only." Lee Soo-geun added, "Kang Ho-dong is like a country house renovation."

The IU also said, "Kim Hee-chul is an icon of acceptance. "I wanted to give my friends a Gift at the end of the year when a certain Confectionery craze blew, but I could not live. Hee-chul said, "I contacted him and asked him to get him. Hee-chul said," It was a radio fixed guest I had been on in the past. I appreciate it, so if you ask me anything, I'll listen to it all."