Director Kim Won Suk directed Misaeng' and Signal' directed 'Reliable and Viewing Director'...' Song Joong-ki'

Kim, who joined Mnet in 1999, worked as a producer for KBS drama team in 2001 and directed KBS2 Drami City-GOD (2007), The Great King Sejong (2008) and Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010).Director Kim, who moved to CJ E&M in 2011, directed TVN Monster (2013), Misaeng (2014), and Signal (2016), and earned the nickname of the Master of Detail by showing his exciting and delicate production.In particular, Misaeng and Signal became very popular one after another, becoming a believed and watching director, and reaffirmed their strength as my uncle, which ended in May.He is currently in charge of directing the drama Asdal Chronicles.The Asdal Chronicle is a collection of topics by Actor Song Joong-ki, Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ji-won, who confirmed their appearances.It is also the return of Song Joong-ki, who married Song Hye-kyo last year.On the other hand, IU appeared as a guest on KBS2s The Joy of Dialogue which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, and cited director Kim as a special appreciation.I was in a bad health late last year and early this year. It was both mental and physical.I will compensate for the amount I have taken before. But the director heard all (I am) and said, I am so sorry. There is the loneliness and loneliness that the role of Gian in the play must express.I thought I was doing good at Acting, but I did not know it was really hard. He said, I was so grateful.Its natural to blame me for what I did wrong, but I felt a bit of strength when you just said you were sorry. I thought I should do well for him.I owe my bishop a debt in my life.I have come to the heart so that I think that I have done well to finish this work well, and I have come to my heart.

Kim, who joined Mnet in 1999, worked as a producer for KBS drama team in 2001 and directed KBS2 'Drami City-GOD' (2007), 'The Great King Sejong' (2008) and 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' (2010).

Director Kim, who moved to CJ E&M in 2011, directed TVN Monster (2013), Misaeng (2014), and Signal (2016), and earned the nickname of the Master of Detail by showing his exciting and delicate production.

In particular, Misaeng and Signal became very popular one after another, becoming a 'believed and watching director', and reaffirmed their strength as 'my uncle', which ended in May.

He is currently in charge of directing the drama 'Asdal Chronicles'. The Asdal Chronicle is a collection of topics by Actor Song Joong-ki, Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ji-won, who confirmed their appearances. It is also the return of Song Joong-ki, who married Song Hye-kyo last year.

On the other hand, IU appeared as a guest on KBS2's 'The Joy of Dialogue' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, and cited director Kim as a special appreciation.

“I was in a bad health late last year and early this year. It was both mental and physical. I will compensate for the amount I have taken before. "

“But the director heard all (I am) and said, ‘I am so sorry.’ There is the loneliness and loneliness that the role of ‘Gian’ in the play must express. I thought I was doing good at Acting, but I did not know it was really hard. "He said," I was so grateful. It’s natural to blame me for what I did wrong, but I felt a bit of strength when you just said you were sorry. I thought I should do well for him.”

“I owe my bishop a debt in my life. I have come to the heart so that I think that I have done well to finish this work well, and I have come to my heart. "