Kim Sae-ron "National Federation of State High School Asso Drop off, Reasons for Resolution? Not Because of Acting."

Actor Kim Sae-ron reveals why he decided to go to the National Federation of State High School Asso Drop offKim Sae-ron interviewed at Cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 1st.Kim Sae-ron said, It was not only because of Actor activity that I decided to drop off in the first year of high school.I will continue to act in the future, but there were languages ​​that I wanted to play Actor, and times I wanted to spend, he said.I had a plan, so he supported my choice. As for the regret of school life, I have been doing student studies and doing things all three years in junior high school.I still see my friends every day in the neighborhood. High school was a short time because I wanted to build memories, but the first grade went hard.Im also in touch with my teacher, he said.Kim Sae-ron, who is currently preparing for the Occasional Entrance Examination for the 2019 school year.Im eagerly preparing to go to theater and film, he announced the plan.Meanwhile, Kim Sae-ron is about to release Neighbors on July 7.

Actor Kim Sae-ron reveals why he decided to go to the National Federation of State High School Asso Drop off

Kim Sae-ron interviewed at Cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 1st.

Kim Sae-ron said, "It was not only because of Actor activity that I decided to Drop off in the first year of high school."

"I will continue to act in the future, but there were languages ​​that I wanted to play Actor, and times I wanted to spend," he said. I had a plan, so he supported my choice. "

As for the regret of school life, "I have been doing student studies and doing things all three years in junior high school. I still see my friends every day in the neighborhood. "High school was a short time because I wanted to build memories, but the first grade went hard. I'm also in touch with my teacher," he said.

Kim Sae-ron, who is currently preparing for the Occasional Entrance examination for the 2019 school year. "I'm eagerly preparing to go to theater and film," he announced the plan.

Meanwhile, Kim Sae-ron is about to release 'Neighbors' on July 7.