Kim Sa-rang, the end of the beautiful king 'Is not it 10 years ago?'

Actor Kim Sa-rang showed off his beauty during that time.Kim Sa-rang posted a Selfie on his instagram on October 2.The picture showed Kim Sa-rang smiling slightly while sitting in a Toyota. The black-and-white picture made Kim Sa-rangs innocence even more prominent.The fans who responded to the photos responded Is it a picture 10 years ago?, I am also the strongest beauty and I can not believe it is in my 40s.Ji Yeon Kim

Actor Kim Sa-rang showed off his beauty during that time.

Kim Sa-rang posted a Selfie on his instagram on October 2.

The picture showed Kim Sa-rang smiling slightly while sitting in a Toyota. The black-and-white picture made Kim Sa-rang's innocence even more prominent.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "Is it a picture 10 years ago?", "I am also the strongest beauty" and "I can not believe it is in my 40s."

Ji Yeon Kim