Kim Joon Hee "Start Diet, I'm a province, I'm A Fat Body"

Broadcaster Kim Joon Hee decided on DietKim Joon Hee posted a full-length shot of the mirror during Exercise on his instagram on the 12th, and a Diet diet photo of apples and sweet potatoes.Kim Joon Hee said: The full-scale Diet start.I went to Paris to go to Carbohydrate feast and Exercise I did not do it for more than a week, but my weight decreased by 1.5 kilograms, and my muscle decreased and my percentage of corbince increased. Kim Joon Hee said, It is a body that grows fat because there is a lot of province. It is a diet, an exercise that slowly healthys for more than six months, not an extreme diet.Meanwhile, Kim Joon Hee is working as CEO of the shopping mall.

Broadcaster Kim Joon Hee decided on Diet

Kim Joon Hee posted a full-length shot of the mirror during Exercise on his instagram on the 12th, and a Diet Diet photo of apples and sweet potatoes.

Kim Joon Hee said: "The full-scale Diet start. I went to Paris to go to Carbohydrate feast and Exercise I did not do it for more than a week, but my weight decreased by 1.5 kilograms, and my muscle decreased and my percentage of corbince increased. "

Kim Joon Hee said, "It is a body that grows fat because there is a lot of province." "It is a Diet, an Exercise that slowly healthys for more than six months, not an extreme Diet."

Meanwhile, Kim Joon Hee is working as CEO of the shopping mall.