Kim Hee-sun 'I'm lying down and watching cell phone'

Actor Kim Hee-sun posted his image during the DeMara shoot.Kim Hee-sun posted a picture of his cell phone on his Instagram on the 20th, lying down with the article Nine Room.Fans have various comments such as My sister is so beautiful ~, I am getting older and getting hotter, Goddess to the world.On the other hand, Kim Hee-sun is performing in the cable channel tvN weekend drama Nine Room.

Actor Kim Hee-sun posted his image during the DeMara shoot.

Kim Hee-sun posted a picture of his cell phone on his Instagram on the 20th, lying down with the article "Nine Room".

Fans have various Comments such as "My sister is so beautiful ~", "I am getting older and getting hotter", "Goddess to the world".

On the other hand, Kim Hee-sun is performing in the cable channel tvN weekend drama 'Nine Room'.