Kim Hee-chul X Eunhyuk celebrates birthday missing the main character 'Where is Dong-Hae?'

Kim Hee-chul, a member of the group Super Junior, celebrated Dong-Haes birthday.Kim Hee-chul said to his instagram on October 15, In the winter of 2002, when I first went to the hotel, I came to the Cheongdam police box and gave me a welcome.I congratulate my brother Dong-Hae on his birthday. The picture shows Kim Hee-chul and Eunhyuk holding cakes, but the birthday party, Dong-Hae, is missing and laughs.Fans who responded to the photos responded such as Happy Birthday Dong-Hae and Ophthalmic cleansing from morning.kim ji-yeon

Kim Hee-chul, a member of the group Super Junior, celebrated Dong-Hae's birthday.

Kim Hee-chul said to his instagram on October 15, "In the winter of 2002, when I first went to the hotel, I came to the Cheongdam police box and gave me a Welcome. I congratulate my brother Dong-Hae on his birthday. "

The picture shows Kim Hee-chul and Eunhyuk holding cakes, but the birthday party, Dong-Hae, is missing and laughs.

Fans who responded to the photos responded such as "Happy Birthday Dong-Hae" and "Ophthalmic cleansing from morning".

kim ji-yeon