Jung Yong-hwa, who has been accused of unsolicited entry into allegations..."only nine months of controversy."

The prosecution investigation into band CNBLUE member Jung Yong-hwa came to an end to the controversy over Unsolicited Entrance as it was not charged.According to FNC Entertainment, the prosecution decided to fire Jung Yong-hwa in July after finally judging that there was no suspicion of Business interruption related to the schools Admission.Earlier, Jung Yong-hwa was involved in a police investigation in January, when he was suspected of illegally Admissioning to Kyunghee University Poster Modern Music Department.At that time, Jung Yong-hwa explained that there was no intention to Admission by expedient law in violation of school rules, and the police sent Kyunghee University Professor A and Jung Yong-hwa to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office, judging that individual interviews were not conducted.At the time, the agency said, I will call enough and small for some distorted parts of the remaining judicial process. Jung Yong-hwa also said, I think that interviewing can be done at the discretion of the Professor, and it is my fault and reflection that I have not checked the recruitment guidelines properly. No, he said.Until just before joining the army in March, Jung Yong-hwa had a schedule promised to his fans and said, Please believe me.Jung Yong-hwa, who was cleared in about seven months, ended the suspicions surrounding his doctoral career.It is recognized that the intention of the denial Admission was not made through the judgment of the law.Currently, Jung Yong-hwa is serving in the military at the 2nd Corps 702 Special Performance Team.Jung Yong-hwa recently told fans in a hand letter, I am training and serving my best with a sense of duty. I feel things I have missed while I was a soldier Jung Yong-hwa, not Jung Yong-hwa, and I am looking back on myself and getting a lot.I feel like I have good influences and it seems to be really good times. DB.

The prosecution investigation into band CNBLUE member Jung Yong-hwa came to an end to the controversy over Unsolicited entrance as it was not charged.

According to FNC Entertainment, the prosecution decided to fire Jung Yong-hwa in July after finally judging that there was no suspicion of Business interruption related to the school's Admission.

Earlier, Jung Yong-hwa was involved in a police investigation in January, when he was suspected of illegally Admissioning to Kyunghee University Poster Modern Music Department. At that time, Jung Yong-hwa explained that there was no intention to Admission by expedient law in violation of school rules, and the police sent Kyunghee University Professor A and Jung Yong-hwa to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office, judging that individual interviews were not conducted.

At the time, the agency said, "I will call enough and small for some distorted parts of the remaining judicial process." Jung Yong-hwa also said, "I think that interviewing can be done at the discretion of the Professor, and it is my fault and reflection that I have not checked the recruitment guidelines properly." No," he said.

Until just before joining the army in March, Jung Yong-hwa had a schedule promised to his fans and said, "Please believe me." Jung Yong-hwa, who was cleared in about seven months, ended the suspicions surrounding his doctoral career. It is recognized that the intention of the denial Admission was not made through the judgment of the law.

Currently, Jung Yong-hwa is serving in the military at the 2nd Corps 702 Special Performance Team. Jung Yong-hwa recently told fans in a hand letter, "I am training and serving my best with a sense of duty." "I feel things I have missed while I was a soldier Jung Yong-hwa, not Jung Yong-hwa, and I am looking back on myself and getting a lot. I feel like I have good influences and it seems to be really good times. "

DB.