Jung Woo-sung # Refugee # Middle School # Devil "I do not care about the attack, I have nothing to lose" Xiao Xin

Actor Jung Woo-sung reveals Xiao Xin on refugee issueJung Woo-sung appeared on Kim Eo-juns Dasboida broadcast on the 20th and mentioned the fact that he had been attacked by evil.Jung Woo-sung, who has been a goodwill ambassador for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) since 2014, wrote on Instagram on June 20th, Please be hopeful to them with understanding and solidarity.Operation forces have made a lot of huge accusations against Jung Woo-sung, centering on the womens community, Kim Eo-jun said.Jung Woo-sung said in a comment, I live in a good neighborhood. I live in a very bad neighborhood for half a lifetime and now I can not live in a good neighborhood.I was self-made, he said, adding that the short bag was right: middle school graduate.When Kim Eo-jun asked, Have you become a menbung? Jung Woo-sung replied, Not at all.What I was worried about is that when the public, who lacked information about refugees, believed that they were true when they encountered fake information, they spent time and energy turning that idea, Jung Woo-sung said.I felt comfortable when I realized that there were organized forces, he said, and I thought, how do we turn the publics thoughts about misunderstandings becoming true?Jung Woo-sung also stressed, What will you lose? I have gained everything in my life. What if I lose a little by just action?I dont see much of the comment about actors, but Ive seen all the comments about refugees, he said.On the other hand, Jung Woo-sung did not disclose the name of the film, saying, I do not want to come out here and promote it.

Actor Jung Woo-sung reveals Xiao Xin on refugee issue

Jung Woo-sung appeared on Kim Eo-jun's Dasboida' broadcast on the 20th and mentioned the fact that he had been attacked by evil.

Jung Woo-sung, who has been a goodwill ambassador for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (unhcr) since 2014, wrote on Instagram on June 20th, "Please be hopeful to them with understanding and solidarity."

“Operation forces have made a lot of huge accusations against Jung Woo-sung, centering on the women’s community,” Kim Eo-jun said.

Jung Woo-sung said in a Comment, "I live in a good neighborhood." "I live in a very bad neighborhood for half a lifetime and now I can not live in a good neighborhood. I was self-made," he said, adding that the "short bag" was "right: middle school graduate."

When Kim Eo-jun asked, "Have you become a menbung?" Jung Woo-sung replied, "Not at all."

"What I was worried about is that when the public, who lacked information about refugees, believed that they were true when they encountered fake information, they spent time and energy turning that idea," Jung Woo-sung said.

“I felt comfortable when I realized that there were organized forces,” he said, “and I thought, how do we turn the public’s thoughts about misunderstandings becoming true?” Jung Woo-sung also stressed, "What will you lose? I have gained everything in my life. What if I lose a little by just action?

“I don’t see much of the Comment about actors, but I’ve seen all the Comments about refugees,” he said.

On the other hand, Jung Woo-sung did not disclose the name of the film, saying, "I do not want to come out here and promote it."