Jung Woo-sung "Refugee Fake news forces confirmed, mind was comfortable"

Kim Eo-juns Dasboida starring Fake news I am worried about how to reverse those who are truly Misunderstood .. Park Geun-hyeActor Jung Woo-sung said in Kim Eo-juns Dasboida, which was released on the 20th, I am a South Korean citizen before I was an entertainer.If it is what we can ask for as a citizen, we must give enough voice to the political circles.As a goodwill ambassador to the UN Refugee Organization, he has revealed Xiao Xin in various political and social issues.His political moves have been noted, such as supporting Park Geun-hye impeachment or solidarity with KBS journalists fair broadcast strike.In July, he appeared on CBS radio Kim Hyun Jungs News Show and corrected the publics distorted perception of Refugee.We cant just say, Lets get a Refugee or not from the standpoint of South Korea, he said in a CBS interview. We have to keep our promises to the international community, listen to our domestic concerns and try to minimize and dispel those concerns.Chung also revealed Xiao Xin in Kim Eo-juns Dasboida.As we passed through the dictatorship, the people were taught to be a right-winger who said, We only have to do our best to eat and live. He added, So, we should not make political remarks, and there was a lot of self-censorship, and there was such an era.I cant be nagging, but as I get older, Ive become increasingly aware that I should act right as a senior.Many groups called me and sent me nutheads, such as Are you mentally XX? (They) also put pressure on the advertiser company involved with me to bull-free if I use the model, Chung said.The opposition to Park Geun-hyes impeachment has put pressure on Chung.When I spoke about the Refugee issue, I was attacked the most; my personal SNS was in a hurry, Chung told the Refugee issue.What I was worried about was the fact that when the public, who lacked understanding of Refugee, came across fake information and believed it to be true, time and energy are spent turning public thought to its origin, he said.(Some criticisms) comments seemed to be moving as a group in a given wording, not as a real individual word, he said, referring to a far-right religious group recently identified as a production site for Fake news related to Refugee.When I found out that there were organizational forces (who produce Fake news), I felt more comfortable.I was just wondering how to turn the thoughts of those who really believe in Misunderstood by such an organization, he said.Some people who hate to intervene in the fight (such as the Refugee issue debate) and people who leave quietly because they are hard to get hurt, he said. (Fake news and SNS debate) have a ripple effect that makes people indifferent to issues, which is a bad phenomenon.At the end of the show, Jung said, Everything needs patience. We sometimes mistake it for being all done. Its just the beginning.This also seems to be a reminder that the cold waste that started in the candlelight revolution and the reform work were not over.

"Kim Eo-jun's Dasboida" starring "Fake news I am worried about how to reverse those who are truly Misunderstood" .. "Park Geun-hye"

Actor Jung Woo-sung said in Kim Eo-jun's Dasboida, which was released on the 20th, "I am a South Korean citizen before I was an entertainer. “If it is what we can ask for as a citizen, we must give enough voice to the political circles.”

As a goodwill ambassador to the UN Refugee Organization, he has revealed Xiao Xin in various political and social issues. His political moves have been noted, such as supporting Park Geun-hye impeachment or solidarity with KBS journalists' fair broadcast strike. In July, he appeared on CBS radio 'Kim Hyun Jung's News Show' and corrected the public's distorted perception of Refugee.

“We can’t just say, ‘Let’s get a Refugee or not’ from the standpoint of South Korea,” he said in a CBS interview. “We have to keep our promises to the international community, listen to our domestic concerns and try to minimize and dispel those concerns.”

Chung also revealed Xiao Xin in Kim Eo-jun's Dasboida. “As we passed through the dictatorship, the people were taught to be a right-winger who said, ‘We only have to do our best to eat and live.’” He added, “So, we should not make political remarks, and there was a lot of self-censorship, and there was such an era. “I can’t be nagging, but as I get older, I’ve become increasingly aware that I should act right as a senior.”

“Many groups called me and sent me nutheads, such as “Are you mentally XX?” (They) also put pressure on the advertiser company involved with me to “bull-free if I use the model,” Chung said. The opposition to Park Geun-hye's impeachment has put pressure on Chung.

“When I spoke about the Refugee issue, I was attacked the most; my personal SNS was in a hurry,” Chung told the Refugee issue. “What I was worried about was the fact that when the public, who lacked understanding of Refugee, came across fake information and believed it to be true, time and energy are spent turning public thought to its origin,” he said.

“(Some criticisms) comments seemed to be moving as a group in a given wording, not as a real individual word,” he said, referring to a far-right religious group recently identified as a production site for Fake news related to Refugee. When I found out that there were organizational forces (who produce Fake news), I felt more comfortable. “I was just wondering how to turn the thoughts of those who really believe in Misunderstood by such an organization,” he said.

“Some people who hate to intervene in the fight (such as the Refugee issue debate) and people who leave quietly because they are hard to get hurt,” he said. “(Fake news and SNS debate) have a ripple effect that makes people indifferent to issues, which is a bad phenomenon.”

At the end of the show, Jung said, “Everything needs patience. We sometimes mistake it for being “all done.” It’s just the beginning.” This also seems to be a reminder that the "cold waste" that started in the candlelight revolution and the reform work were not over.