Jung Woo-sung "SNS mess after Refugee remarks...Fake news worries"

The actor re-opened his remarks about the controversial Refugee remarks.Jung Woo-sung appeared on Kim Eo Juns Dasboida released on the 20th, and recalled when he first opened his mouth on the issue of Refugee on CBS radio Kim Hyun Jungs News Show in July.At that time, Jung Woo-sung expressed his view that the issue of Refugee should be approached by the international human rights issue, citing the publics distorted perception of Refugee.Jung Woo-sung said: When I spoke about the Refugee issue, I was hit hardest: personal social media was in a frenzy.Jung Woo-sung said, What I was worried about is that when the public who lacked understanding of Refugee encountered fake information and believed it to be true, time and energy are consumed to turn the publics thoughts to the beginning.Some people who hate to intervene in the fight (such as the Refugee issue debate) are hard to get hurt, so there are people who leave quietly.I live in a good neighborhood, and If you are so sorry for Refugee, let me in your house. I live in a very bad neighborhood for half a life and now I can not live in a good neighborhood.And I am a self-made person, he said.Jung Woo-sung also referred to the Extreme right religious group, which was named as the Fake news production site for Refugee, saying: (Some criticism) comments seemed to move as a group within a given wording, not an actual individual horse.When I found out that there were organizational forces (who produce Fake news), I felt more comfortable.However, I was worried about how to turn the thoughts of those who believe in misunderstandings by such an organization.

The actor re-opened his remarks about the controversial Refugee remarks.

Jung Woo-sung appeared on "Kim Eo Jun's Dasboida" released on the 20th, and recalled when he first opened his mouth on the issue of Refugee on CBS radio 'Kim Hyun Jung's News Show' in July.

At that time, Jung Woo-sung expressed his view that the issue of Refugee should be approached by the international Human rights issue, citing the public's distorted perception of Refugee.

Jung Woo-sung said: "When I spoke about the Refugee issue, I was hit hardest: personal social media was in a frenzy." Jung Woo-sung said, "What I was worried about is that when the public who lacked understanding of Refugee encountered fake information and believed it to be true, time and energy are consumed to turn the public's thoughts to the beginning. "Some people who hate to intervene in the fight (such as the Refugee issue debate) are hard to get hurt, so there are people who leave quietly."

"I live in a good neighborhood," and "If you are so sorry for Refugee, let me in your house." "I live in a very bad neighborhood for half a life and now I can not live in a good neighborhood. And I am a self-made person," he said.

Jung Woo-sung also referred to the Extreme right religious group, which was named as the Fake news production site for Refugee, saying: "(Some criticism) comments seemed to move as a group within a given wording, not an actual individual horse. When I found out that there were organizational forces (who produce Fake news), I felt more comfortable. However, I was worried about how to turn the thoughts of those who believe in misunderstandings by such an organization. "