Jung Eun-ji "IU, despite preparing for the album...guest proposal is pleasantly OK"

Group Apex Jung Eun-ji told the solo concert that singer IU and Jung Seung-hwan were invited.Jung Eun-ji hosted a round interview commemorating the release of his third solo mini album Hyehwa () at the Star Hill Building in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 16th.I met with reporters and talked about various stories ahead of the announcement of the news at 6 pm on the 17th.On this day, Jung Eun-ji revealed the background of building a super-class guest lineup at his solo Seoul Concert held on the 13th and 14th.On the 13th, Jung Seung-hwan and IU, who was the same age on the 14th, came to the stage and added topics.Jung Eun-ji showed affection, saying, Jung Seung-hwan and IU were singers who had to be involved.He said, In fact, I thought it would be time to suggest that IU was preparing an album, but I was happy to give OK.Jung Eun-ji said, I made a deal with IU.I once asked you to appear in your performance once, he said. Jung Seung-hwan asked me what kind of gift I would like to give, and then he asked me to come to his concert. Jung Eun-ji then spoke about the cameo appearance of singer Microdot in the mini-drama released on video in Concert.I suddenly asked for it, but Microdot was so happy to listen, he said. But Microdot demanded feature.I once again felt that there was no free in the world. Everyone was really grateful, Jung Eun-ji said. I am ready to run whenever I need my help.

Group Apex Jung Eun-ji told the solo Concert that singer IU and Jung Seung-hwan were invited.

Jung Eun-ji hosted a round Interview commemorating the release of his third solo mini album 'Hyehwa ()' at the Star Hill Building in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 16th. I met with reporters and talked about various stories ahead of the announcement of the news at 6 pm on the 17th.

On this day, Jung Eun-ji revealed the background of building a super-class guest lineup at his solo Seoul Concert held on the 13th and 14th. On the 13th, Jung Seung-hwan and IU, who was the same age on the 14th, came to the stage and added topics.

Jung Eun-ji showed affection, saying, "Jung Seung-hwan and IU were singers who had to be involved."

He said, "In fact, I thought it would be time to suggest that IU was preparing an album, but I was happy to give OK."

Jung Eun-ji said, "I made a deal with IU. I once asked you to appear in your performance once, "he said." Jung Seung-hwan asked me what kind of gift I would like to give, and then he asked me to come to his Concert. "

Jung Eun-ji then spoke about the cameo appearance of singer Microdot in the mini-drama released on video in Concert.

"I suddenly asked for it, but Microdot was so happy to listen," he said. "But Microdot demanded feature. I once again felt that there was no free in the world. "

"Everyone was really grateful," Jung Eun-ji said. "I am ready to run whenever I need my help."