You Hee-yeol "I thought it wouldn't work out" on IU debut song for "The Joy of Dialogue"

IU, the joy of conversation, recalled the time of its debut.Singer IU appeared in the KBS2 entertainment program The Joy of Dialogue, which aired on the 27th.The debut song was a heavy one that didnt fit in with the Middle Schooler, IU said. I remember the reaction was very cheap.I honestly didnt think it would work out then, because I thought, Youve got a friend playing ballads. It felt awkward, said You Hee-yeol.On the other hand, IU said, I thought it was strange. The audience laughed.I was grateful that it was an issue on the Internet, he said. It would have been up to real-time search terms and a lot of views.I was surprised when IU came out, IU said. The atmosphere is so strong when a new singer plays guitar and sings.I am The Complex, but if I concentrate, I will be snowing.

IU, the joy of conversation, recalled the time of its debut.

Singer IU appeared in the KBS2 entertainment program The Joy of Dialogue, which aired on the 27th.

“The debut song was a heavy one that didn’t fit in with the Middle schooler,” IU said. “I remember the reaction was very cheap.

“I honestly didn’t think it would work out then, because I thought, ‘You’ve got a Friend playing ballads.’ It felt awkward,” said You Hee-yeol.

On the other hand, IU said, "I thought it was strange. The audience laughed. “I was grateful that it was an issue on the Internet,” he said. “It would have been up to real-time search terms and a lot of views.”

“I was surprised when IU came out,” IU said. “The atmosphere is so strong when a new singer plays guitar and sings. I am The Complex, but if I concentrate, I will be snowing. "