"The Joy of Dialogue" IU "My appearance as a rookie, frankly, was gross."

IU recalled being sick of itself as a rookie27Work KBS 2TV The Joy of Dialogue featured IU who welcomed his debut tenth anniversary.Its a bit tingling to think of me 10 years ago, I lived really hard, I had the best combat power, and then I had the idea that I had to survive somehow, so I did all the Work as I came to.He did it himself.He also played long as a VJ on the game channel, and Radio did it with 10 fixed ones.The IU cited the stage I did at the racetrack as the most memorable stage, and the audience was more interested in words than I was.I was a little upset at the time, but when I was doing it, this situation was so funny. I thought I should work harder than I said.Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen

IU recalled being 'sick' of itself as a rookie

27Work KBS 2TV 'The Joy of Dialogue' featured IU who welcomed his debut tenth anniversary.

"It's a bit tingling to think of me 10 years ago, I lived really hard, I had the best combat power, and then I had the idea that I had to survive somehow, so I did all the Work as I came to. He did it himself.

He also played long as a VJ on the game channel, and Radio did it with 10 fixed ones.

The IU cited "the stage I did at the racetrack" as the most memorable stage, and "the audience was more interested in words than I was. I was a little upset at the time, but when I was doing it, this situation was so funny. I thought I should Work harder than I said.

Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen