'Jeong Hee' Park Kyung-lim and Kim Shin-Young Jo In-sung and Jung Woo-sung Mitam "fight to calculate"

Park Kyung-lim Kim Shin-Young has unveiled Jo In-sung Jung Woo-sung Midam.MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on October 15, featured Park Kyung-lim, a broadcaster who celebrated his 20th anniversary.Park Kyung-lim said, I do not think I can shoot at dawn after marriage, DJ Kim Shin-Young said, I can not do it when I have to care for my child in the middle of the day.I am a third grader in elementary school, so I am old enough to eat breakfast and dress, he said. Welcome to the dawn shooting.Kim Shin-Young then revealed an anecdote he had met with Park Kyung-lim son Minjun in the past, saying, I have taken people since I was four years old, I think I will be a politician.Park Kyung-lim said, No, youtuber is a dream child, and Kim Shin-Young responded, I will shoot 2 million subscribers.Park Kyung-lim is called the God of the Progression of the Film Event: How many schedules are there for the film production report on a week? he said, when we are gathered.There are about 20 movies released a month, so I do three or four of them, he said.There is only a fan meeting or a drama production presentation, and there is no time when there is no time.His relationship with Kim Shin-Young has also been revealed.Park Kyung-lim said, Kim Shin-Young is a high school junior and went to celebrate the school festival when he appeared in Newnonstop.But when I was driving, he came running over there. He said, Wait a little bit. Im going to the station. Im so scared.Ill see you, but that was Kim Shin-Young. His eyes were shining, he recalled.Kim Shin-Young said, I wanted to be an entertainer. I thought I should shoot the snow stamp properly.I thought I went kindly, but Park Kyung-lim was on airborne, he laughed.In particular, Park Kyung-lim mentioned MBC special Youth Documentary Again, Twenty recently broadcasted.Twenty again is a documentary that was filmed in about 16 years by Park Kyung-lim, Jo In-sung, Jang Na-ra, Yang Dong-geun, Lee Min-woo, Kim Jung-hwa and Jung Tae-woo, who are the main characters of MBC youth sitcom Newnon StopKim Shin-Young said: It was an MBC legend sitcom, I thought it was really fun, but the Newnonstop that the cast remembers was a little different.Jo In-sung said, I lived because of my sister. So Park Kyung-lim said, How do you do that? I made a name.I would like to change it to Mr. Kap. Jo In-sung is a good person who could have met anyone.I have made an effort to keep my position so far. Kim Shin-Young also unveiled an anecdote that met Jo In-sung in the past.Park Kyung-lim asked, Did not personality calculate? Kim Shin-Young said, Jung Woo-sung and Jo In-sung and Cha Tae-hyun were there.However, Jung Woo-sung and Jo In-sung fought to calculate each other. I told Cha Tae-hyun brother, I tried to buy it, but I was talking to personality and Guizhou. I will eat the meat a little more and eat it. kim myeong-mi

Park Kyung-lim Kim Shin-Young has unveiled Jo In-sung Jung Woo-sung Midam.

MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young', which was broadcast on October 15, featured Park Kyung-lim, a broadcaster Who celebrated his 20th anniversary.

Park Kyung-lim said, "I do not think I can shoot at dawn after marriage," DJ Kim Shin-Young said, "I can not do it when I have to care for my child in the middle of the day. "I am a third grader in elementary school, so I am old enough to eat breakfast and dress," he said. "Welcome to the dawn shooting."

Kim Shin-Young then revealed an anecdote he had met with Park Kyung-lim son Minjun in the past, saying, "I have taken people since I was four years old, I think I will be a politician." Park Kyung-lim said, "No, youtuber is a dream child," and Kim Shin-Young responded, "I will shoot 2 million subscribers."

Park Kyung-lim is called the God of the Progression of the Film Event: "How many schedules are there for the film production report on a week?" he said, "when we are gathered. "There are about 20 movies released a month, so I do three or four of them," he said. "There is only a fan meeting or a drama production presentation, and there is no time when there is no time."

His relationship with Kim Shin-Young has also been revealed. Park Kyung-lim said, "Kim Shin-Young is a high school junior and went to celebrate the school festival when he appeared in 'Newnonstop'. But when I was driving, he came running over there. He said, "Wait a little bit. I'm going to the station." I'm so scared. I'll see you,' but that was Kim Shin-Young. His eyes were shining," he recalled.

Kim Shin-Young said, "I wanted to be an entertainer. I thought I should shoot the snow stamp properly. I thought I went kindly, but Park Kyung-lim was on airborne," he laughed.

In particular, Park Kyung-lim mentioned MBC special 'Youth Documentary Again, Twenty' recently broadcasted. 'Twenty again' is a documentary that was filmed in about 16 years by Park Kyung-lim, Jo In-sung, Jang Na-ra, Yang Dong-geun, Lee Min-woo, Kim Jung-hwa and Jung Tae-woo, Who are the main characters of MBC youth sitcom 'Newnon Stop'

Kim Shin-Young said: "It was an MBC legend sitcom, I thought it was really fun, but the 'Newnonstop' that the cast remembers was a little different. Jo In-sung said, "I lived because of my sister." So Park Kyung-lim said, "How do you do that? I made a name. I would like to change it to Mr. Kap. "Jo In-sung is a good person Who could have met anyone. I have made an effort to keep my position so far. "

Kim Shin-Young also unveiled an anecdote that met Jo In-sung in the past. Park Kyung-lim asked, "Did not personality calculate?" Kim Shin-Young said, "Jung Woo-sung and Jo In-sung and Cha Tae-hyun were there. However, Jung Woo-sung and Jo In-sung fought to calculate each other. "I told Cha Tae-hyun brother," I tried to buy it, but I was talking to personality and Guizhou. " I will eat the meat a little more and eat it. "

kim myeong-mi