Jay Black X Marie couple "had opposed appearances for mother-in-law, "Nari"

Pictures of dancers Jay Black and Marie have been released.Jay Black and Marie recently showed a charismatic appearance opposite to the appearance of a couple in an entertainment program through the October issue of the monthly magazine Woman Sense.Jay Black, a choreographer famous for Gullish dance wearing high heels, has appeared as a dance instructor of Park Narae on MBC I Live Alone.He also received attention on the opening stage of the Cy X non-concert held on September 29th with his wife Marie.Jay Black and Marie, who have been evaluated as ideal couples by appearing in MBC Daughter-in-law of a strange Europe and respecting each other, have shown their presence in this picture with a personality-filled style.According to the official, the two people were envious of the shooting staff in consideration of each other in the field.In fact, my mother-in-law had opposed the appearance, Marie said.It was possible because my father-in-law persuaded me to appear for my daughter-in-law, he said. After the filming began, I had a lot of Time with my family, so my mother-in-law was happier.When I get a chance, I want to take a picture of my son-in-law in a strange Europe, Jay Black said. I want to spend a good Time with my mother-in-law, just like Marie did with my parents.Minjee Lee
Pictures of dancers Jay Black and Marie have been released.Jay Black and Marie recently showed a charismatic appearance opposite to the appearance of a couple in an entertainment program through the October issue of the monthly magazine Woman Sense.Jay Black, a choreographer famous for Gullish dance wearing high heels, has appeared as a dance instructor of Park Narae on MBC I Live Alone.He also received attention on the opening stage of the Cy X non-concert held on September 29th with his wife Marie.Jay Black and Marie, who have been evaluated as ideal couples by appearing in MBC Daughter-in-law of a strange Europe and respecting each other, have shown their presence in this picture with a personality-filled style.According to the official, the two people were envious of the shooting staff in consideration of each other in the field.In fact, my mother-in-law had opposed the appearance, Marie said.It was possible because my father-in-law persuaded me to appear for my daughter-in-law, he said. After the filming began, I had a lot of Time with my family, so my mother-in-law was happier.When I get a chance, I want to take a picture of my son-in-law in a strange Europe, Jay Black said. I want to spend a good Time with my mother-in-law, just like Marie did with my parents.Minjee Lee

Pictures of dancers Jay Black and Marie have been released.

Jay Black and Marie recently showed a charismatic appearance opposite to the appearance of a couple in an entertainment program through the October issue of the monthly magazine Woman Sense.

Jay Black, a choreographer famous for Gullish dance wearing high heels, has appeared as a dance instructor of Park Narae on MBC 'I Live Alone'. He also received attention on the opening stage of the Cy X non-concert held on September 29th with his wife Marie.

Jay Black and Marie, who have been evaluated as ideal couples by appearing in MBC 'Daughter-in-law of a strange Europe' and respecting each other, have shown their presence in this picture with a personality-filled style. According to the official, the two people were envious of the shooting staff in consideration of each other in the field.

“In fact, my mother-in-law had opposed the appearance,” Marie said. “It was possible because my father-in-law persuaded me to appear for my daughter-in-law,” he said. “After the filming began, I had a lot of Time with my family, so my mother-in-law was happier.”

“When I get a chance, I want to take a picture of my son-in-law in a strange Europe,” Jay Black said. “I want to spend a good Time with my mother-in-law, just like Marie did with my parents.”

Minjee Lee