IU "'My Man from Nowhere' resolution to get off, it was mentally difficult with Flesh"

Drama My Man from Nowhere main character IU told the behind-the-scenes at the time of shooting.On KBS 2TV The Joy of Dialogue broadcasted on the night of the 27th, IU confessed to the heart.On this day, Yoo Hee-yeol asked IU, Is there anyone who was particularly grateful? And IU answered, I am Kim Won-seok, director of my recent drama My Man from Nowhere.I was in a bad health at the end of last year and I was mentally and Fleshly hard, so I said to the director, Im so sorry, but Ill get off now.I will compensate for the amount I took in front of me. At that time, I was not confident, and I had to do Admission because I was not feeling well.In particular, the IU said, Drama is the busiest moving scene. I thought I could not do this. I thought I had a lot of trouble, but I have never quit Midway.I talked to him after a long thought, but he asked me to talk to him.  But the director heard all of it and said, I am so sorry.I thought I was doing a good job of Acting, but I did not know it was really hard. I was sorry that I could not look at it carefully as a leader. When I have a bad heart and my body is hard, there is a time when the word sincere is a force. I may be grudged because I am wrong.I thought, Ill do it for this guy. Thats good. In fact, the bishop gave me a lot of consideration on the spot.I have been in debt in my life, he said. After that, I came out well, and I thought I was good at completing it.

Drama 'My Man from Nowhere' main character IU told the behind-the-scenes at the time of shooting.

On KBS 2TV 'The Joy of Dialogue' broadcasted on the night of the 27th, IU confessed to the heart.

On this day, Yoo Hee-yeol asked IU, "Is there anyone who was particularly grateful?" And IU answered, "I am Kim Won-seok, director of my recent Drama 'My Man from Nowhere'."

"I was in a bad health at the end of last year and I was mentally and Fleshly hard, so I said to the director, 'I'm so sorry, but I'll get off now. I will compensate for the amount I took in front of me. "At that time, I was not confident, and I had to do Admission because I was not feeling well."

In particular, the IU said, "Drama is the busiest moving scene. I thought I could not do this. I thought I had a lot of trouble, but I have never quit Midway. I talked to him after a long thought, but he asked me to talk to him. "" But the director heard all of it and said, "I am so sorry." I thought I was doing a good job of Acting, but I did not know it was really hard. I was sorry that I could not look at it carefully as a leader. "

"When I have a bad heart and my body is hard, there is a time when the word 'sincere' is a force. I may be grudged because I am wrong. I thought, 'I'll do it for this guy. That's good.' In fact, the bishop gave me a lot of consideration on the spot. "I have been in debt in my life," he said. "After that, I came out well, and I thought I was good at completing it.