"Popular Culture and Arts Award" BTS' youngest cultural medal "Glory of Family"

The 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award ceremony was held at the Olympic Hall in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.BTS, who returned from North America and Europe on the day, received a Medal of Culture from Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Do Jong-hwan.The Cultural Medal was awarded to those who have accumulated achievements for more than 15 years, but BTS received the Medal of Culture as the youngest person to announce Korea with the World Korean Wave syndrome.I want to turn this glory on Ami, said leader RM, who then mentioned fans. I am so grateful for the Medal of Culture.I am proud that many people abroad sing along with Korean and study Korean a lot, he said. I will try to make Ali a culture of ours.Sugar said, Its a family honor. This is a great honor.I will spread the Korean culture widely with the heart of the national team. Jay Hop said, (We are) glad that it is a hope of popular culture.The Medal of Culture, its a really big prize: the hard work of many staff, the blood and sweat of BTS, and the weighty award of all World Armies with your shouts.I will be a hope of popular culture and work nicely in the future, he said.Jungkook also said, This award is a lot of reward for us. I think it is a prize that you have given us to try harder in the future.I will continue to contribute to Ali in Korea culture throughout World, he said. My heart is likely to Explosion.I think this award is a reminder that it means a lot to make it with members, company members, staff, and you, he said.Finally, Vue said, I dont know how to describe this in my mind. I think my family is proud of me.Everyone will be full of good days.

The 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award ceremony was held at the Olympic Hall in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th. BTS, who returned from North America and Europe on the day, received a Medal of Culture from Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Do Jong-hwan.

The Cultural Medal was awarded to those who have accumulated achievements for more than 15 years, but BTS received the Medal of Culture as the youngest person to announce Korea with the World Korean Wave syndrome.

“I want to turn this glory on Ami,” said leader RM, who then mentioned fans. “I am so grateful for the Medal of Culture. “I am proud that many people abroad sing along with Korean and study Korean a lot,” he said. “I will try to make Ali a culture of ours.”

Sugar said, “It’s a family honor. This is a great honor. I will spread the Korean culture widely with the heart of the national team. "Jay Hop said," (We are) glad that it is a hope of popular culture. The Medal of Culture, it's a really big prize: the hard work of many staff, the blood and sweat of BTS, and the weighty award of all World Armies with your shouts. “I will be a hope of popular culture and work nicely in the future,” he said.

Jungkook also said, "This award is a lot of reward for us. I think it is a prize that you have given us to try harder in the future. I will continue to contribute to Ali in Korea culture throughout World, "he said." My heart is likely to Explosion. “I think this award is a reminder that it means a lot to make it with members, company members, staff, and you,” he said.

Finally, Vue said, “I don’t know how to describe this in my mind. I think my family is proud of me. “Everyone will be full of good days.”