"8 Months of Pregnancy" Lee Ji-hye, "The Boat Is Up"...The Deeper Emotion

Lee Ji-hye, a broadcaster from the group shop, showed off the beauty of the fullness.Lee Ji-hye posted on his SNS on the 25th, It seems to be comfortable sitting with a lot of boats rising up. Today, it seems to have come to play because the studio shooting weather is good. In the photo posted along with this, Lee Ji-hye is sitting in the studio leaning on the chair and looking at the mobile phone.As Lee Ji-hye says, the boat that is called quite well captures Eye-catching. The atmosphere is calmer.Lee Ji-hye is currently Working Mom MBC FM4U Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye.Earlier, he said, I am enjoying myself as my bucket list and I am working hard. I am really grateful to MBC and listeners who believed and chose me.In addition, I am going to make you happy as a pregnant woman and a working mom for 8 months of pregnancy.Lee Ji-hye SNS

Lee Ji-hye, a broadcaster from the group shop, showed off the beauty of the fullness.

Lee Ji-hye posted on his SNS on the 25th, "It seems to be comfortable sitting with a lot of boats rising up." Today, it seems to have come to play because the studio shooting weather is good. "

In the photo posted along with this, Lee Ji-hye is sitting in the studio leaning on the Chair and looking at the mobile phone. As Lee Ji-hye says, the boat that is called quite well captures Eye-catching. The atmosphere is calmer.

Lee Ji-hye is currently Working Mom MBC FM4U 'Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye'. Earlier, he said, "I am enjoying myself as my bucket list and I am working hard. I am really grateful to MBC and listeners who believed and chose me."

In addition, "I am going to make you happy as a pregnant woman and a Working Mom for 8 months of pregnancy."

Lee Ji-hye SNS