"Bob Blessou" J. Y. Park "Wife, give birth in January next year ... I'm already worried about raising my daughter."

J. Y. Park, head of JYP Entertainment, appeared on Bob Blessou.On the 25th, Olive Bob Blessou, J. Y. Park appeared in surprise.On this day, Bob Blessou was held at the new JYP building, where the head of the department, J. Y. Park, was a big fan of Bob Blessou.At this meeting, J. Y. Park expressed his concern about parenting as a prospective father who is about to give birth in January. J. Y. Park said, My son is confident, but my daughter is not confident.I dont know what to do with my daughter, he said, adding, I dont know if I can get my soul out. Choi said, Im not going to do it anyway.On this day, the story of his wife with TWICEs big fan husband was revealed, and J. Y. Park presented a solution to the troubled people who expressed their sadness.J. Y. Park advised, Because your husband likes music, make a soundtrack for your husband and wife, and it becomes a song with memories of your husband and wife.Jang Do-yeon presented a Bob Blessou T-shirt to J. Y. Park, who had a good time as a special guest on the day.J. Y. Park said, Its so good. Ive been wearing it on Alcoholic drinks. I need to get my listeners.Furthermore, J. Y. Park showed off his excitement by showing his performance Dont Leave Me in a Bob Blessou T-shirt.Photo = Bob Blessou

J. Y. Park, head of JYP Entertainment, appeared on Bob Blessou.

On the 25th, Olive Bob Blessou, J. Y. Park appeared in surprise.

On this day, Bob Blessou was held at the new JYP building, where the head of the department, J. Y. Park, was a big fan of Bob Blessou.

At this meeting, J. Y. Park expressed his concern about parenting as a prospective father who is about to give birth in January. J. Y. Park said, "My son is confident, but my daughter is not confident. “I don’t know what to do with my daughter,” he said, adding, “I don’t know if I can get my soul out.” Choi said, “I’m not going to do it anyway.”

On this day, the story of his wife with TWICE's big fan husband was revealed, and J. Y. Park presented a solution to the troubled people who expressed their sadness.

J. Y. Park advised, “Because your husband likes Music, make a soundtrack for your husband and wife, and it becomes a song with memories of your husband and wife.”

Jang Do-yeon presented a Bob Blessou T-shirt to J. Y. Park, who had a good time as a special guest on the day.

J. Y. Park said, “It’s so good. I’ve been wearing it on Alcoholic drinks. I need to get my listeners.” Furthermore, J. Y. Park showed off his excitement by showing his performance Don't Leave Me in a Bob Blessou T-shirt.

Photo = Bob Blessou