'Byeolli Island' Gong Seung-yeon "Call my brother TWICE Jingyeon and OST...Glory"

Gong Seung-yeon sang the films OST directly with his brother TWICE Jingyeon.On the morning of the 25th, a special screening of Byeolli Island was held at Megabox COEX in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.On this day, the screening was attended by Byun Yo-han, Gong Seung-yeon, Jung Yoon-seok and Bae Jong.On this day, Gong Seung-yeon said, My brother, OST, was invited directly with TWICE Youngyeon in the drama. It was my first film, so I gave my OST proposal thankfully because it was precious and I was very sorry. Then the sound source came out and it was meaningful to be with my brother.I was worried about who I would be, but my brother TWICE Jingyuon gave me a good idea and the lyricist and the composer helped me a lot. Thank you. On the other hand, Byeolli Island is a comedy short film that delightfully depicts the story of a college student who entered the new English Teacher on a remote island to build a spec and the story of uncontrollable middle school students visiting their dreams.Director Bae Jong (Park Kwang-hyun), who directed Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005) and The Manipulated City (2017), will hold a megaphone and star Byun Yo-han, Gong Seung-yeon and Park Hee-soon.Youtube, Naver, and Daum will be released online on the 25th.

Gong Seung-yeon sang the film's OST directly with his brother TWICE Jingyeon.

On the morning of the 25th, a special screening of 'Byeolli Island' was held at Megabox COEX in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. On this day, the screening was attended by Byun Yo-han, Gong Seung-yeon, Jung Yoon-seok and Bae Jong.

On this day, Gong Seung-yeon said, "My brother, OST, was invited directly with TWICE Youngyeon in the drama." It was my first film, so I gave my OST proposal thankfully because it was precious and I was very sorry. " Then the sound source came out and it was meaningful to be with my brother. I was worried about Who I would be, but my brother TWICE Jingyuon gave me a good idea and the lyricist and the composer helped me a lot. Thank you. "

On the other hand, 'Byeolli Island' is a comedy short film that delightfully depicts the story of a college student Who entered the new English Teacher on a remote island to build a spec and the story of uncontrollable middle school students visiting their dreams. Director Bae Jong (Park Kwang-hyun), Who directed "Welcome to Dongmakgol" (2005) and "The Manipulated City" (2017), will hold a megaphone and star Byun Yo-han, Gong Seung-yeon and Park Hee-soon.

Youtube, Naver, and Daum will be released online on the 25th.