Isn't that college? Lee Chung-ah, 35, beautiful while unbelievable

Lee Chung-ah showed off her beauty while she was a college student.Actor Lee Chung-ah wrote on his Instagram account on October 26, Yes, not long after the fall night. The fight against the script is now three days away.My October flows like a dream. The picture shows Lee Chung-ah wearing a running shoes on a wide blue jeans with a comfortable attire and a beauty reminiscent of a college student.The fans who responded to the photos responded I am watching the drama well and I have a lot of trouble.kim ji-yeon

Lee Chung-ah showed off her beauty while she was a college student.

Actor Lee Chung-ah wrote on his Instagram account on October 26, "Yes, not long after the fall night. The fight against the script is now three days away. My October flows like a dream. "

The picture shows Lee Chung-ah wearing a running shoes on a wide Blue jeans with a comfortable attire and a beauty reminiscent of a college student.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I am watching the Drama well" and "I have a lot of trouble".

kim ji-yeon