Hong Jin-young, 'perfect V-line' with seemingly missing lantern eyes

The adorable selfie of Hong Jin-young has been unveiled.Singer Hong Jin-young said on his instagram on October 5, Today is expected to be very long, so I upload this feed and then I will hug the doll and put my eyes on it.I dont know. I decided to make you today. Doridori Gomdori and posted a picture.The photo shows Hong Jin-young holding a teddy bear, with lantern-colored eyes and perfect V-line capturing Sight.kim myeong-mi

The adorable Selfie of Hong Jin-young has been unveiled.

Singer Hong Jin-young said on his instagram on October 5, "Today is expected to be very long, so I upload this feed and then I will hug the doll and put my eyes on it. I don't know. I decided to make you today. Doridori Gomdori" and posted a picture.

The photo shows Hong Jin-young holding a teddy bear, with lantern-colored eyes and perfect V-line capturing Sight.

kim myeong-mi