'Hatu 4' Han Ji-min "Jun Hyun-moo, call my old number to make fun"

Han Ji-min, Ji Sang-ryeol and Hwang Min-hyun appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 on the afternoon of the 11th.On the same day, Han Ji-min attended the MC at the Busan International Film Festival and attended the event in a hurry. As soon as Han Ji-min appeared, he said he had something he wanted to say to Jun Hyun-moo.He said, Jun Hyun-moo is calling me on another broadcast, saying that he is close to me.And I told him that I gave him the number by lying. Han Ji-min said that he changed his number and texted Jun Hyun-moo, but Jun Hyun-moo called another number to make it funny.Jun Hyun-moo excused, I didnt know the changed number, but Han Ji-min said, I texted you again, and I was sad at the time.MC Yoo Jae-seok said, Have you come to fight for a long time?

Han Ji-min, Ji Sang-ryeol and Hwang Min-hyun appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' on the afternoon of the 11th.

On the same day, Han Ji-min attended the MC at the Busan International Film Festival and attended the event in a hurry. As soon as Han Ji-min appeared, he said he had something he wanted to say to Jun Hyun-moo. He said, "Jun Hyun-moo is calling me on another broadcast, saying that he is close to me. And I told him that I gave him the number by lying. "

Han Ji-min said that he changed his number and texted Jun Hyun-moo, but Jun Hyun-moo called another number to make it funny. Jun Hyun-moo excused, "I didn't know the changed number," but Han Ji-min said, "I texted you again, and I was sad at the time." MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "Have you come to fight for a long time?"