"Hattoo 4" Han Ji-min "Last in appearance at home, Sister will be an entertainer"

Han Ji-min mentioned an unusual beauty gene.Actor Han Ji-min said on KBS 2TV Happy Together Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) broadcast on October 11 that he is the last in the appearance sequence when he goes home.Han Ji-min, who certified as a bonus superiority gene on the day of the family photo, said, Especially my mother is pretty.If my mother and Sister and three are Dani Alves, my mother is the most beautiful. I received a proposal from AD Agency for Lee Young-aes mother, but she is shy.Even if you take a family photo, your mouth is shaking and everything is awkward. Han Ji-min also spoke about pro-Sister who helped her act as a tough aunt in tvN knowing wife.Han Ji-min said: Sister is parading the closest, two sons, who dont know when Sister was upset.So I was able to sympathize, he explained.Sister doesnt want to say that hes my Sister, but he looks similar and everyone looks alike, and his name is similar, Han Ji-min said.bak-beauty
Han Ji-min mentioned an unusual beauty gene.Actor Han Ji-min said on KBS 2TV Happy Together Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) broadcast on October 11 that he is the last in the appearance sequence when he goes home.Han Ji-min, who certified as a bonus superiority gene on the day of the family photo, said, Especially my mother is pretty.If my mother and Sister and three are Dani Alves, my mother is the most beautiful. I received a proposal from AD Agency for Lee Young-aes mother, but she is shy.Even if you take a family photo, your mouth is shaking and everything is awkward. Han Ji-min also spoke about pro-Sister who helped her act as a tough aunt in tvN knowing wife.Han Ji-min said: Sister is parading the closest, two sons, who dont know when Sister was upset.So I was able to sympathize, he explained.Sister doesnt want to say that hes my Sister, but he looks similar and everyone looks alike, and his name is similar, Han Ji-min said.bak-beauty

Han Ji-min mentioned an unusual beauty gene.

Actor Han Ji-min said on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together Season 4' (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) broADcast on October 11 that he is the last in the appearance sequence when he goes home.

Han Ji-min, who certified as a "bonus superiority gene" on the day of the family photo, said, "Especially my mother is pretty. "If my mother and Sister and three are Dani Alves, my mother is the most beautiful." "I received a proposal from AD Agency for Lee Young-ae's mother, but she is shy. Even if you take a family photo, your mouth is shaking and everything is awkward. "

Han Ji-min also spoke about pro-Sister who helped her act as a tough aunt in tvN 'knowing wife'. Han Ji-min said: "Sister is parADing the closest, two sons, who don't know when Sister was upset. So I was able to sympathize," he explained.

"Sister doesn't want to say that he's my Sister, but he looks similar and everyone looks alike, and his name is similar," Han Ji-min said.

bak-beauty