Happy Together' Han Ji-min "Ji Sung Wants to See and Home... Perfect as Husband and Father"

In Happy Together, Han Ji-min told Ji Sung that he wanted to get married.Actor Han Ji-min appeared as a guest in KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together which was first broadcast on the 11th.On this day, group Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and comedian Ji Sang-ryeol took on special MC.On this day, Ji Sang-ryeol asked Han Ji-min, Who is the Actor who was the best breathing until this time? Han Ji-min said, I was blessed with my partner.I have a very big pupil like a poppy, and I think you have beautiful eyes and your heart is so clear, he said.I admire Ji Sung the most as an actor, especially as a husband, life as a father is perfect, he said. I thought I wanted to have such a family while watching.

In Happy Together', Han Ji-min told Ji Sung that he wanted to get married.

Actor Han Ji-min appeared as a guest in KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together' which was first broadcast on the 11th. On this day, group Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and comedian Ji Sang-ryeol took on special MC.

On this day, Ji Sang-ryeol asked Han Ji-min, "Who is the Actor who was the best breathing until this time?" Han Ji-min said, "I was blessed with my partner. "I have a very big pupil like a poppy, and I think you have beautiful eyes and your heart is so clear," he said.

"I admire Ji Sung the most as an Actor, especially as a husband, life as a Father is perfect," he said. "I thought I wanted to have such a family while watching."