"Happy Together" first room, Han Jimin did it (ft.Warnerwon Hwang Min-hyun)

Actor Han Jimin opened the opening of Happy Together with a special gesture.Han Jimin appeared as a guest on the first KBS 2TV Happy Together broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th and performed a limited performance.Han Jimin said that he even listened to veteran MCs with unstoppable words, especially he answered any questions honestly and caught viewers.First, Han Jimin revealed his debut anecdote.Sister was much more beautiful and popular than me, he said. At the time of middle school, Sister was offered a profile photo at the age of two.But Sister was so ashamed of the camera, he said.He also released a story about his debut drama All In (2003).Han Jimin said, At that time, I was a high school student, but the date of the audition for All In and the first family trip schedule of my life overlapped.I have been working as an advertising model since before, but I was not sure that I could do well because it was the first time I acted.So I gave up auditioning and just left family trip. But after returning from the trip, I could not find the main character of Song Hye-kyos child, and eventually I had a chance again.He also laughed at the question of how to know the amount of alcohol.He said, If you think you are drunk, drink water and drink again after you wake up. If the weather is good, you may have a day.Han Jimin also mentioned the actors who had been breathing together.He recently said, My heart is so clear as clear eyes. He said, I respect my best because I do my best as an actor, but as a father and as a husband, my life is really doing my best.I thought I wanted to have such a happy family while watching my senior. On the other hand, Lee Seo-jin has been sprinkled with the perfume of cucumber flavor that was presented during the Discrete script reading.But Lee Seo-jin had told me to go away because he was the least favorite scent. I actually read out the window.Han Jimin said, Lee Seo-jin brother checks whether one of the assistant performers or one of the gods appears and receives the payment.I take care of people well. Han Jimins best friends made a surprise appearance in the video, adding to the fun. Girls Day Hyeri said, Jimin Sister and I are friends.I have been in contact with the drama Hyde Jekyll, I four years ago.Jimin Sister has appeared in the entertainment for a long time, but I hope it will help a little. Park Hyung-sik, who made a connection with the short film Two Lights: Lilumino, recalled his first encounter, I was surprised that Han Jimins visuals were brilliant, and I remember being warm and good.In addition, Han Jimin revealed the reason for appearing in the new film Mitsubac. He said, Child abuse is a problem not only in Korea but also in any country in the world.I was sorry and responsible as an adult, and I decided to appear because I thought I would like to make a lot of these works. Group Wanna One member Hwang Min-hyun, who was on the special MC on the day, also performed brilliantly. He confessed his enthusiasm for Han Jimin and attracted attention.Hwang Min-hyun said, My sister is a fan of Han Jimin. She said, I want to come to the recording scene too much.I was so embarrassed that I was very opposed to it. Since then, Hwang Min-hyun has given Han Jimin a sweet serenade.With a sweet tone, Paul Kims Every Day, Every Moment was enthusiastic, snipping Han Jimins heart properly.It was a meaningful time - I was so happy to be with my favorite Han Jimin, said Hwang Min-hyun.

Actor Han Jimin opened the opening of Happy Together' with a special gesture.

Han Jimin appeared as a guest on the first KBS 2TV Happy Together' broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th and performed a limited performance.

Han Jimin said that he even listened to veteran MCs with unstoppable words, especially he answered any questions honestly and caught viewers.

First, Han Jimin revealed his debut anecdote. "Sister was much more beautiful and popular than me," he said. "At the time of middle school, Sister was offered a profile photo at the age of two. But Sister was so ashamed of the camera," he said.

He also released a story about his debut drama "All In" (2003). Han Jimin said, "At that time, I was a high school student, but the date of the audition for All In' and the first family trip schedule of my life overlapped. I have been working as an advertising model since before, but I was not sure that I could do well because it was the first time I acted. So I gave up auditioning and just left family trip. "

"But after returning from the trip, I could not find the main character of Song Hye-kyo's child, and eventually I had a chance again."

He also laughed at the question of how to know the amount of alcohol. He said, "If you think you are drunk, drink water and drink again after you wake up." "If the weather is good, you may have a day."

Han Jimin also mentioned the actors who had been breathing together. He recently said, "My heart is so clear as clear eyes." He said, "I respect my best because I do my best as an actor, but as a father and as a husband, my life is really doing my best. I thought I wanted to have such a happy family while watching my senior. "

On the other hand, Lee Seo-jin has been sprinkled with the perfume of cucumber flavor that was presented during the "Discrete" script reading. But Lee Seo-jin had told me to go away because he was the least favorite scent. I actually read out the window.

Han Jimin said, "Lee Seo-jin brother checks whether one of the assistant performers or one of the gods appears and receives the payment. I take care of people well. "

Han Jimin's best friends made a surprise appearance in the video, adding to the fun. Girls Day Hyeri said, "Jimin Sister and I are friends. I have been in contact with the drama 'Hyde Jekyll, I' four years ago. Jimin Sister has appeared in the entertainment for a long time, but I hope it will help a little. "

Park Hyung-sik, who made a connection with the short film 'Two Lights: Lilumino', recalled his first encounter, "I was surprised that Han Jimin's visuals were brilliant, and I remember being warm and good."

In addition, Han Jimin revealed the reason for appearing in the new film "Mitsubac." He said, "Child abuse is a problem not only in Korea but also in any country in the world. I was sorry and responsible as an adult, and I decided to appear because I thought I would like to make a lot of these works. "

Group Wanna One member Hwang Min-hyun, who was on the special MC on the day, also performed brilliantly. He confessed his enthusiasm for Han Jimin and attracted attention.

Hwang Min-hyun said, "My Sister is a fan of Han Jimin." She said, "I want to come to the recording scene too much. I was so embarrassed that I was very opposed to it. "

Since then, Hwang Min-hyun has given Han Jimin a sweet serenade. With a sweet tone, Paul Kim's "Every Day, Every Moment" was enthusiastic, snipping Han Jimin's heart properly.

"It was a meaningful time - I was so happy to be with my favorite Han Jimin," said Hwang Min-hyun.