Happy Together 4' Han Ji-min, possessed from injection to past hairy defiance

Happy Together 4 Actor Han Ji-min captivated viewers with her candid charm.KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which was broadcasted on the night of the 11th, was featured by Han Ji-min.On the day, Han Ji-min was asked various questions in the Good Questions, Bad Questions, Strange Questions section.Ive been in the news in the past, he said, its so tacky to see it too old. He said, There are some foreign coins left.I worked on classifying it, he said, revealing the story of going on the air during the Volunteer.Han Ji-min also showed off his extraordinary performance; he confessed, Its the injection that makes me feel better.I was crying once because I was so hard, and suddenly I saw a Hovenia dulcis drink in my sight, he said. I was more tearful in my gratitude.Han Ji-min then mentioned the same pro-Sister and mother: Sister doesnt say she has an entertainer brother.But it looks so much like it and its name is only a middle letter. So everyone recognizes it. We Sister is like an angel.Han Ji-min also said, I originally thought Sister would become an entertainer. Sister was so popular.I was so embarrassed in front of the camera, but I think I was more happy, he said.Han Ji-min also talked about Actor Lee Seo-jin, who was filmed together in the drama Discrete.I had a Lee Hyang at the time of reading the script, and Lee Seo-jin said, I hate Lee Hyang the most in the world.He said, I looked out the window and told you to speak Alone. I read it out the window. I am honest with everything. He said, I am actually a sweet person.The assistant cast members will not be paid if they dont make a cut on the show, they will check it out and shoot it together, but they are honest with everything.

Happy Together 4' Actor Han Ji-min captivated viewers with her candid charm.

KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4', which was broadcasted on the night of the 11th, was featured by Han Ji-min.

On the day, Han Ji-min was asked various questions in the "Good Questions, Bad Questions, Strange Questions" section. "I've been in the news in the past," he said, "it's so tacky to see it too old." He said, "There are some foreign coins left. I worked on classifying it, "he said, revealing the story of going on the air during the Volunteer.

Han Ji-min also showed off his extraordinary performance; he confessed, "It's the injection that makes me feel better." "I was crying once because I was so hard, and suddenly I saw a Hovenia dulcis drink in my sight," he said. "I was more tearful in my gratitude."

Han Ji-min then mentioned the same pro-Sister and mother: "Sister doesn't say she has an entertainer brother. But it looks so much like it and its name is only a middle letter. So everyone recognizes it. "We Sister is like an angel." Han Ji-min also said, "I originally thought Sister would become an entertainer. Sister was so popular. I was so embarrassed in front of the camera, but I think I was more happy, "he said.

Han Ji-min also talked about Actor Lee Seo-jin, who was filmed together in the drama 'Discrete'. "I had a Lee Hyang at the time of reading the script, and Lee Seo-jin said, 'I hate Lee Hyang the most in the world.' He said, "I looked out the window and told you to speak Alone. I read it out the window. I am honest with everything." He said, "I am actually a sweet person. The assistant cast members will not be paid if they don't make a cut on the show, they will check it out and shoot it together, but they are honest with everything. "