Han Ji-min, last in the house-studded appearances?... and Sister and nephews are 'hoodle'

Han Ji-min said on KBS 2TV Happy Together Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) on the 11th that it is the last in appearance when he goes home.Especially my mother is pretty, and she says that she is the most beautiful when she and Sister go, said Han Ji-min, who certified her as a mother-of-one beauty with a family photo.I was offered the role of Mother of Lee Young-ae by the AD agency, but she is shy, he said. Even if you take a family photo, your mouth is shaking and everything is awkward.Han Ji-min also mentioned pro-Sister who helped her act as an intrusive aunt in tvNs Knowing Wife.Han Ji-min said, Sister is the closest child care. She has two sons. Sister doesnt know when shes been angry.Sister is angry, but not more than a drama, he explained.Sister doesnt want to say hes my Sister, but he looks similar and everyone looks like him, Han Ji-min said.Our Sister is much more like an angel, he said, boasting of Sisters beautiful look. My acquaintances knew that Sister would become an entertainer.I took a profile photo, but Sister was so popular and active that Sister could be a celebrity, but Sister was so uncomfortable with the camera.I was relatively less uncomfortable.Han Ji-mins family photos released on Instagram show the unique gene of the Han Ji-min family.In particular, Han Ji-mins Mother has attracted the admiration of the netizens with its extraordinary beautiful looks such as good eyes on the nose.Han Ji-mins pro-Sister also boasts superior beautiful looks that resemble Han Ji-min, drawing attention.Han Ji-mins nephews, two sons of Han Ji-min Sister in particular, are also known for their natural appearance.I had a baby (who will appear in AD) in a body product that I used to model for AD and filmed it with my (big nephew), Han Ji-min said. I have a pretty eye and a pretty heart.dong-a.com digital news team
Han Ji-min said on KBS 2TV Happy Together Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) on the 11th that it is the last in appearance when he goes home.Especially my mother is pretty, and she says that she is the most beautiful when she and Sister go, said Han Ji-min, who certified her as a mother-of-one beauty with a family photo.I was offered the role of Mother of Lee Young-ae by the AD agency, but she is shy, he said. Even if you take a family photo, your mouth is shaking and everything is awkward.Han Ji-min also mentioned pro-Sister who helped her act as an intrusive aunt in tvNs Knowing Wife.Han Ji-min said, Sister is the closest child care. She has two sons. Sister doesnt know when shes been angry.Sister is angry, but not more than a drama, he explained.Sister doesnt want to say hes my Sister, but he looks similar and everyone looks like him, Han Ji-min said.Our Sister is much more like an angel, he said, boasting of Sisters beautiful look. My acquaintances knew that Sister would become an entertainer.I took a profile photo, but Sister was so popular and active that Sister could be a celebrity, but Sister was so uncomfortable with the camera.I was relatively less uncomfortable.Han Ji-mins family photos released on Instagram show the unique gene of the Han Ji-min family.In particular, Han Ji-mins Mother has attracted the admiration of the netizens with its extraordinary beautiful looks such as good eyes on the nose.Han Ji-mins pro-Sister also boasts superior beautiful looks that resemble Han Ji-min, drawing attention.Han Ji-mins nephews, two sons of Han Ji-min Sister in particular, are also known for their natural appearance.I had a baby (who will appear in AD) in a body product that I used to model for AD and filmed it with my (big nephew), Han Ji-min said. I have a pretty eye and a pretty heart.dong-a.com digital news team

Han Ji-min said on KBS 2TV Happy Together Season 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) on the 11th that it is the last in appearance when he goes home.

“Especially my Mother is pretty, and she says that she is the most beautiful when she and Sister go,” said Han Ji-min, who certified her as a Mother-of-one beauty with a family photo. “I was offered the role of Mother of Lee Young-ae by the AD agency, but she is shy,” he said. “Even if you take a family photo, your mouth is shaking and everything is awkward.”

Han Ji-min also mentioned pro-Sister who helped her act as an intrusive aunt in tvN's Knowing Wife. Han Ji-min said, “Sister is the closest child care. She has two sons. Sister doesn’t know when she’s been angry. “Sister is angry, but not more than a drama,” he explained.

Sister doesn’t want to say he’s my Sister, but he looks similar and everyone looks like him,” Han Ji-min said.

"Our Sister is much more like an angel," he said, boasting of Sister's beautiful look. "My acquaintances knew that Sister would become an entertainer. I took a profile photo, but Sister was so popular and active that Sister could be a celebrity, but Sister was so uncomfortable with the camera. I was relatively less uncomfortable.”

Han Ji-min's family photos released on Instagram show the unique gene of the Han Ji-min family. In particular, Han Ji-min's Mother has attracted the ADmiration of the netizens with its extraordinary Beautiful looks such as good eyes on the nose. Han Ji-min's pro-Sister also boasts superior Beautiful looks that resemble Han Ji-min, drawing attention.

Han Ji-min's nephews, two sons of Han Ji-min Sister in particular, are also known for their natural appearance. “I hAD a baby (who will appear in AD) in a body product that I used to model for AD and filmed it with my (big nephew),” Han Ji-min said. “I have a pretty eye and a pretty heart.”

dong-a.com digital news team