Han Ji-min "Marriage? The relationship will come naturally."

My childhood dream was a symbol.The words of actor Han Ji-min came out unexpectedly.I had a vague fantasy about marriage, and I was seeing my married friend and Sister around me and seeing reality.But I dont mean to think about marriage at all, and I dont think its natural to be impatient and marry.Han Ji-min recently told her impression of the screen Top Model with her new film Miss Back (director Lee Ji-won) in an interview with , and the bruprint of her 40s.The child in Miss Back is angry and frustrated.Is a picture of the wounds and healing period of Miss Back (Han Ji-min), who lives a life of poverty as an abuse when she was a child, and Ji-eun (Kim Si-a), a child who is beaten by her parents.I was angry and frustrated with the child abuse that was applied to the author of the play, and everyone was forced to be angry.I was saddened to see the cases of life being ruined by parents and people around me at a young age, but I want to see the children who are abused by this work increase their interest and the afterlife for a long time. I poured praise on Kim Si-a, a child who worked together.I was so steadfast and adult that I was not like a child, and even though it was my first movie, I didnt even eat well because I kept feeling like a paper at the scene.I cant eat the paper because Im hungry, and Ive hardly had NG, so Ive got nothing to advise you about, and I think Ive been trying harder than I have.I was young, but I wanted to give you the title of The Great Actor. Ive been a bit reflective.His transformation in the movie was also extraordinary: Han Ji-min, who bites cigarettes or struggles, was strange but also quite well suited.I wanted to show you the right way, especially in the struggle. When the camera went around, I fought it.Ive been rolling the sand for three days, and at the end, Im getting a natural boil of emotion, and Im feeling bad.It was a closed character, so I tried to maintain the sentiment line in the field.I was lonely at the scene, and I usually play with the staff, but I couldnt do it this time. I refrained from meeting people.I was sorry for that, so after the shoot, we went to the kids cafe and had a good time, Haha Thanks to various attempts, Miss Back is a bright smile, saying that it will be a record of encouraging herself.Its a work that has tried to change in many ways.If you were hesitant when you were a top model in a different genre, I think youll have the courage to try boldly because of Miss Back.I think Ill turn up as an actor in my forties.In fact, has he been healed by an unexpected person like Miss Back?I think Im mostly healed by my work rather than by that experience.Everyone wants to be comforted if theyre hurt, but I can see myself and my feelings when I see them, not even when Im talking to someone.His  is a meaningful attempt in Chungmuro, where there are not many female one-top movies.Thats what makes me feel responsible.There were many women in the scene of Miss Back, and many of them said that they would like to be an example to the fans waiting for our female movie.Of course, this cant change at once, but I hope Miss Back brings a lot of female movies and scenarios.Finally, I asked for expectations for my forties to come.I was a star by chance, and when I was a rookie, I was just as scared of acting, so I waited vaguely for 30 The Cost, and I thought that would widen my emotions and increase my understanding.And then I opened my eyes and I was 40 years old, not 30 The Cost. Haha Expectations for 40s are great.When you get older and have a family, you will have more feelings and experiences as a wife and mother, and I think it will be a good asset as an actor.And Im in my forties, and Im sure Ill have other characters coming to me, and Im curious to see how Ill turn up as an actor, and Im wondering if a new life will begin as a woman.
My childhood dream was a symbol.The words of actor Han Ji-min came out unexpectedly.I had a vague fantasy about marriage, and I was seeing my married friend and Sister around me and seeing reality.But I dont mean to think about marriage at all, and I dont think its natural to be impatient and marry.Han Ji-min recently told her impression of the screen Top Model with her new film Miss Back (director Lee Ji-won) in an interview with , and the bruprint of her 40s.The child in Miss Back is angry and frustrated.Is a picture of the wounds and healing period of Miss Back (Han Ji-min), who lives a life of poverty as an abuse when she was a child, and Ji-eun (Kim Si-a), a child who is beaten by her parents.I was angry and frustrated with the child abuse that was applied to the author of the play, and everyone was forced to be angry.I was saddened to see the cases of life being ruined by parents and people around me at a young age, but I want to see the children who are abused by this work increase their interest and the afterlife for a long time. I poured praise on Kim Si-a, a child who worked together.I was so steadfast and adult that I was not like a child, and even though it was my first movie, I didnt even eat well because I kept feeling like a paper at the scene.I cant eat the paper because Im hungry, and Ive hardly had NG, so Ive got nothing to advise you about, and I think Ive been trying harder than I have.I was young, but I wanted to give you the title of The Great Actor. Ive been a bit reflective.His transformation in the movie was also extraordinary: Han Ji-min, who bites cigarettes or struggles, was strange but also quite well suited.I wanted to show you the right way, especially in the struggle. When the camera went around, I fought it.Ive been rolling the sand for three days, and at the end, Im getting a natural boil of emotion, and Im feeling bad.It was a closed character, so I tried to maintain the sentiment line in the field.I was lonely at the scene, and I usually play with the staff, but I couldnt do it this time. I refrained from meeting people.I was sorry for that, so after the shoot, we went to the kids cafe and had a good time, Haha Thanks to various attempts, Miss Back is a bright smile, saying that it will be a record of encouraging herself.Its a work that has tried to change in many ways.If you were hesitant when you were a top model in a different genre, I think youll have the courage to try boldly because of Miss Back.I think Ill turn up as an actor in my forties.In fact, has he been healed by an unexpected person like Miss Back?I think Im mostly healed by my work rather than by that experience.Everyone wants to be comforted if theyre hurt, but I can see myself and my feelings when I see them, not even when Im talking to someone.His  is a meaningful attempt in Chungmuro, where there are not many female one-top movies.Thats what makes me feel responsible.There were many women in the scene of Miss Back, and many of them said that they would like to be an example to the fans waiting for our female movie.Of course, this cant change at once, but I hope Miss Back brings a lot of female movies and scenarios.Finally, I asked for expectations for my forties to come.I was a star by chance, and when I was a rookie, I was just as scared of acting, so I waited vaguely for 30 The Cost, and I thought that would widen my emotions and increase my understanding.And then I opened my eyes and I was 40 years old, not 30 The Cost. Haha Expectations for 40s are great.When you get older and have a family, you will have more feelings and experiences as a wife and mother, and I think it will be a good asset as an actor.And Im in my forties, and Im sure Ill have other characters coming to me, and Im curious to see how Ill turn up as an actor, and Im wondering if a new life will begin as a woman.

“My childhood dream was a ‘symbol’.”

The words of actor Han Ji-min came out unexpectedly.

“I had a vague fantasy about marriage, and I was seeing my married friend and Sister around me and seeing reality. But I don’t mean to think about marriage at all, and I don’t think it’s natural to be impatient and marry.”

Han Ji-min recently told her impression of the screen Top Model with her new film Miss Back (director Lee Ji-won) in an interview with ', and the bruprint of her 40s.

“The child in Miss Back is angry and frustrated.”

Is a picture of the wounds and healing period of Miss Back (Han Ji-min), who lives a life of poverty as an abuse when she was a child, and Ji-eun (Kim Si-a), a child who is beaten by her parents.

“I was angry and frustrated with the child abuse that was applied to the author of the play, and everyone was forced to be angry. I was saddened to see the cases of life being ruined by parents and people around me at a young age, but I want to see the children who are abused by this work increase their interest and the afterlife for a long time. "

I poured praise on Kim Si-a, a child who worked together.

“I was so steadfast and adult that I was not like a child, and even though it was my first movie, I didn’t even eat well because I kept feeling like a “paper” at the scene. I can’t eat the “paper” because I’m hungry, and I’ve hardly had NG, so I’ve got nothing to advise you about, and I think I’ve been trying harder than I have. I was young, but I wanted to give you the title of “The Great Actor.” I’ve been a bit reflective.”

His transformation in the movie was also extraordinary: Han Ji-min, who bites cigarettes or struggles, was strange but also quite well suited.

“I wanted to show you the right way, especially in the struggle. When the camera went around, I fought it. I’ve been rolling the sand for three days, and at the end, I’m getting a natural boil of emotion, and I’m feeling bad.”

It was a closed character, so I tried to maintain the sentiment line in the field.

“I was lonely at the scene, and I usually play with the staff, but I couldn’t do it this time. I refrained from meeting people. I was sorry for that, so after the shoot, we went to the kids' cafe and had a good time, Haha "

Thanks to various attempts, Miss Back is a bright smile, saying that it will be a record of encouraging herself.

“It’s a work that has tried to change in many ways. If you were hesitant when you were a Top Model in a different genre, I think you’ll have the courage to try boldly because of Miss Back.”

“I think I’ll turn up as an actor in my forties.”

In fact, has he been healed by an unexpected person like Miss Back?

“I think I’m mostly healed by my work rather than by that experience. Everyone wants to be comforted if they’re hurt, but I can see myself and my feelings when I see them, not even when I’m talking to someone.”

His <Miss Back> is a meaningful attempt in Chungmuro, where there are not many female one-top movies.

“That’s what makes me feel responsible. There were many women in the scene of Miss Back, and many of them said that they would like to be an example to the fans waiting for our female movie. Of course, this can’t change at once, but I hope Miss Back brings a lot of female movies and scenarios.”

Finally, I asked for expectations for my forties to come.

“I was a star by chance, and when I was a rookie, I was just as scared of acting, so I waited vaguely for 30 The Cost, and I thought that would widen my emotions and increase my understanding. And then I opened my eyes and I was 40 years old, not 30 The Cost. Haha Expectations for 40s are great. When you get older and have a family, you will have more feelings and experiences as a wife and mother, and I think it will be a good asset as an actor. And I’m in my forties, and I’m sure I’ll have other characters coming to me, and I’m curious to see how I’ll turn up as an actor, and I’m wondering if a new life will begin as a woman.”