Han Jimin "Hyeri is a band-like Friend...there is a bright energy" (Happy Together 4)

Happy Together 4 Han Jimin thanked Hyeri for his help.Actor Han Jimin appeared as a guest in KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4 which was first broadcast on the 11th.On this day, group Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and comedian Ji Sang-ryul took on special MC.On the day, the group Girls Day and actor Hyeri made a surprise appearance as Han Jimins bandmate Friend; Hyeri said, I had a drama with Jimin Sister four years ago.I have been in contact with you since then, he said. Jimin Sister has appeared in the entertainment for a long time, but I came out to help me small.Han Jimin said, Thank you very much. Mr. Hyeri also visited the drama scene in person. I came because I had a relationship with Mr. Ji-sung, but I was so grateful. He also praised Mr Hyeri himself for having a bright energy: its like Vitamin and its always bright.

Happy Together 4' Han Jimin thanked Hyeri for his help.

Actor Han Jimin appeared as a guest in KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4' which was first broadcast on the 11th. On this day, group Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and comedian Ji Sang-ryul took on special MC.

On the day, the group Girls Day and actor Hyeri made a surprise appearance as Han Jimin's bandmate Friend; Hyeri said, "I had a drama with Jimin Sister four years ago. "I have been in contact with you since then," he said. "Jimin Sister has appeared in the entertainment for a long time, but I came out to help me small."

Han Jimin said, "Thank you very much." Mr. Hyeri also visited the drama scene in person. I came because I had a relationship with Mr. Ji-sung, but I was so grateful. " He also praised Mr Hyeri himself for having "a bright energy: it's like Vitamin and it's always bright."