Han Ji-min ""Happy Together'' first guest...Yoo Jae-Suk Believes in and Stars"

Actor Han Ji-min, who was not often seen in entertainment programs, went out to perform for the movie Miss Back.Han Ji-min will appear as the first guest of KBS2 Happy Together, which will be presented for the first time after the reorganization.This fact has attracted a lot of attention from the time before shooting and raised expectations.I was worried about entertainment because there was an image that Miss Back took, but this time, Happy Together was like a talk show because the format changed.I thought it was less burdensome to solve the story, and I believe that Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who makes it easier. Han Ji-min previously appeared on tvN Three Meals a Day - Sea Ranch (hereinafter referred to as Three Meals a Day) and played a big role.He attacked Lee Seo-jin, an acting senior, and showed free appearance, which was the discovery of a new character in terms of entertainment.It was always difficult to perform, but Three Meals a Day felt like working. I was comfortable with Lee Seo-jin and Eric.When I was in my twenties, it was hard to treat people. I always stayed home, but when I was 30 years old, I left the company and there was another world.So I thought I should do what I wanted to do besides the work.Han Ji-min, who has built a friendly image through Three Meals a Day, also revealed his desire for the TVN Youth Over Flowers series directed by Na Young-seok.

Actor Han Ji-min, who was not often seen in entertainment programs, went out to perform for the movie Miss Back.

Han Ji-min will appear as the first guest of KBS2 Happy Together', which will be presented for the first time after the reorganization. This fact has attracted a lot of attention from the time before shooting and raised expectations.

“I was worried about entertainment because there was an image that Miss Back took, but this time, Happy Together was like a talk show because the format changed. I thought it was less burdensome to solve the story, and I believe that Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who makes it easier. "

Han Ji-min previously appeared on tvN Three Meals a Day - Sea Ranch' (hereinafter referred to as Three Meals a Day') and played a big role. He attacked Lee Seo-jin, an acting senior, and showed free appearance, which was the discovery of a new character in terms of entertainment.

“It was always difficult to perform, but Three Meals a Day felt like working. I was comfortable with Lee Seo-jin and Eric. When I was in my twenties, it was hard to treat people. I always stayed home, but when I was 30 years old, I left the company and there was another world. So I thought I should do what I wanted to do besides the work.’

Han Ji-min, who has built a friendly image through Three Meals a Day, also revealed his desire for the TVN 'Youth Over Flowers' series directed by Na Young-seok.