Han Ji-min "Learned tobacco with 'The Age of Shadows', and helped transform Miss Back."

Actor Han Ji-min, 36, said: I emptied tobacco after The Age of Shadows (16, director Kim Jee-woon), and the experience helped Miss Back.Han Ji-min, who played a white shark who lived alone as an ex-convict at a young age while trying to protect himself in the emotional human movie Miss Back (directed by Lee Ji-won, production of a movie company ship).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 1st and told the behind-the-scenes episode and recent situation about Miss Back.Han Ji-min, who is trusted by the public with a pure and lovely image across the screen and the CRT.Han Ji-min, who played the femme fatale character in The Secret of the Flowers of the Chosun Detective: The Secret of the Flowers of the City (11, directed by Kim Seok-yoon), and the representative actress who led Chungmuro ​​in the Age of Shadows (16, directed by Kim Jee-woon) He has succeeded in creating the most intense life character since his debut, radiating the opposite charisma to the character he showed.In particular, Han Ji-min is a white ivory that transformed into a rough skin makeup, a wound, and a disheveled head in the original clean and beautiful skin.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which has recently become popular, it surprised those who see it as a different image of 180 degrees from Seo Woo-jin, a working mom who is busy between work and family.Miss Back, which filled the somewhat heavy material of child abuse with Han Ji-mins authenticity and appealing acting, is attracting much attention as it emerges as a well-made work that warms up the theater this fall.Han Ji-min said, I think I was constantly worried about image and character change while doing one work, one work, and in fact I was thirsty for having a similar character all the time.The image that the public thinks of me is not uncomfortable, but there are some over-packed parts.I thought it was a homework that I could solve according to how well I express my role in the future rather than trying to say I am not such a person.I have been worried for quite a long time in imagery. In Miss Back, the tendency of such characters appears from the appearance of smoking and cursing tobacco.I was worried that the audience might seem uncomfortable at first, but if the white-ish character was not clearly expressed in the beginning, the audience would not be able to immerse themselves throughout the movie.So I started transforming the image from the beginning. He especially commented on smoking, Tobe honest, I became an actor in The Age of Shadows.At that time, Kim Jee-woon was told that he would like to smoke a short scene of tobacco, and he tried tobacco because he thought it was necessary for the character.This work also led to the work, and I received a lot of help. The white shark has a unique pose to smoke tobacco.I wondered if the character of Baek Sang-ah would have a sense of heterogeneity because of the image I had, and I did my best not to do so.I tried to try most tobacco to find a tobacco suitable for white sharks. On the other hand, Miss Back is a story about a woman who became an ex-convict trying to protect herself, meeting a child who resembles herself in the world, and confronting a terrible world to protect her child.Han Ji-min, Kim Si-a, Lee Hee-joon, Kwon So-hyun, and Baek Soo-jang were added, and Lee Ji-wons first feature commercial film debut will be released on the 11th.

Actor Han Ji-min, 36, said: "I emptied tobacco after 'The Age of Shadows' (16, director Kim Jee-woon), and the experience helped 'Miss Back'.

Han Ji-min, who played a white shark who lived alone as an ex-convict at a young age while trying to protect himself in the emotional human movie "Miss Back" (directed by Lee Ji-won, production of a movie company ship). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 1st and told the behind-the-scenes episode and recent situation about 'Miss Back'.

Han Ji-min, who is trusted by the public with a pure and lovely image across the screen and the CRT. Han Ji-min, who played the femme fatale character in "The Secret of the Flowers of the Chosun Detective: The Secret of the Flowers of the City" (11, directed by Kim Seok-yoon), and the representative actress who led Chungmuro ​​in the "Age of Shadows" (16, directed by Kim Jee-woon) He has succeeded in creating the most intense life character since his debut, radiating the opposite charisma to the character he showed.

In particular, Han Ji-min is a white ivory that transformed into a rough skin makeup, a wound, and a disheveled head in the original clean and beautiful skin. In the TVN drama 'Knowing Wife', which has recently become popular, it surprised those who see it as a different image of 180 degrees from Seo Woo-jin, a working mom who is busy between work and family. 'Miss Back', which filled the somewhat heavy material of child abuse with Han Ji-min's authenticity and appealing acting, is attracting much attention as it emerges as a well-made work that warms up the theater this fall.

Han Ji-min said, "I think I was constantly worried about image and character change while doing one work, one work, and in fact I was thirsty for having a similar character all the time. The image that the public thinks of me is not uncomfortable, but there are some over-packed parts. I thought it was a homework that I could solve according to how well I express my role in the future rather than trying to say 'I am not such a person'. I have been worried for quite a long time in imagery. "

"In 'Miss Back', the tendency of such characters appears from the appearance of smoking and cursing tobacco. I was worried that the audience might seem uncomfortable at first, but if the white-ish character was not clearly expressed in the beginning, the audience would not be able to immerse themselves throughout the movie. So I started transforming the image from the beginning. "

He especially commented on smoking, "Tobe honest, I became an Actor in 'The Age of Shadows'. At that time, Kim Jee-woon was told that he would like to smoke a short scene of tobacco, and he tried tobacco because he thought it was necessary for the character. This work also led to the work, and I received a lot of help. "

"The white shark has a unique pose to smoke tobacco. I wondered if the character of Baek Sang-ah would have a sense of heterogeneity because of the image I had, and I did my best not to do so. I tried to try most tobacco to find a tobacco suitable for white sharks. "

On the other hand, 'Miss Back' is a story about a woman who became an ex-convict trying to protect herself, meeting a child who resembles herself in the world, and confronting a terrible world to protect her child. Han Ji-min, Kim Si-a, Lee Hee-joon, Kwon So-hyun, and Baek Soo-jang were added, and Lee Ji-won's first feature commercial film debut will be released on the 11th.