Gong Hyo-jin X Kang Se-mi Shows a Sunshine Smile and Friendship Two Shots "Friend for Half a Life"

Gong Hyo-jin and Kang Se-mi flaunted their strong friendshipActor Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his instagram on October 15 with an article entitled Friend for just half my life.The photo shows Kang Se-mi, who added chic look to her sunglasses, and Gong Hyo-jin, who leaned her head on her shoulder.Gong Hyo-jin and Kang Se-mi are smiling brightly, the two mens cheerful atmosphere catching their eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I like your smile so much, I want to get older like my sister and Lovely two.delay stock

Gong Hyo-jin and Kang Se-mi flaunted their strong Friendship

Actor Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his instagram on October 15 with an article entitled "Friend for just half my life".

The photo shows Kang Se-mi, who added chic look to her sunglasses, and Gong Hyo-jin, who leaned her head on her shoulder. Gong Hyo-jin and Kang Se-mi are smiling brightly, the two men's cheerful atmosphere catching their eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I like your smile so much", "I want to get older like my sister" and "Lovely two".

delay stock