"Festival-like Time" Byun Yo-han, first fan meeting consecration "I got the power to run again"

Actor Byun Yo-han successfully completed his first fan meeting since his debut.Byun Yo-han held his first fan meeting HIDDEN TRACK since his debut at Samsung Hall, Ewha Womans University in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul on the 13th and spent a meaningful time with his fans.Byun Yo-han is the first fan meeting since his debut, so he has completed fam like festival which can communicate with fans by participating in the whole process such as poster shooting, program planning, dress code designation.Byun Yo-han showed a hidden charm that could not be seen through broadcasting or work in accordance with the fan meeting concept of Hidden Tracks.In addition to showing childhood photos that have never been released, he also told a behind-the-scenes story related to filmography along with props in his works such as Mr. Sean Shines bottle, You, Will You Stay There shoes, and microbial spray.Fan meeting was more enthusiastic with singer Suho, actor Han Sang-jin, and index surprise visit.The three people who boasted a strong friendship with Byun Yo-han attended fan meeting during busy schedule and showed extraordinary friendship.When the fans answered the questions left by themselves, they were enthusiastic about the fans with a close gesture to the bullying.Byun Yo-han has given fans a lavish gift baptism.He has been enthusiastic about Memorys Essay, The Origin Of Love, Old Road, I Am Butterfly, as well as various programs such as consulting fans troubles and making gel candles.I read my hand letter and suggested a high touch on the spot, gave a handshake to each fan and gave a thank you greeting to the unforgettable memories.Byun Yo-han said, One of my hidden tracks is the fans who have been here with me. I will do my best to be a person who is mixed in all of your laughter.I will always remember you who have a warm smile on this spot. Thanks to you, I have the power to run again.I hope you will be comforted by your work when you face tired and hard times.

Actor Byun Yo-han successfully completed his first fan meeting since his debut.

Byun Yo-han held his first fan meeting 'Hidden TRACK' since his debut at Samsung Hall, Ewha Womans University in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul on the 13th and spent a meaningful time with his fans. Byun Yo-han is the first fan meeting since his debut, so he has completed 'fam like festival' which can communicate with fans by participating in the whole process such as poster shooting, program planning, dress code designation.

Byun Yo-han showed a Hidden charm that could not be seen through broadcasting or work in accordance with the fan meeting concept of 'Hidden Tracks'. In addition to showing childhood photos that have never been released, he also told a behind-the-scenes story related to filmography along with props in his works such as "Mr. Sean Shine"'s bottle, "You, Will You Stay There" shoes, and "microbial spray".

fan meeting was more enthusiastic with singer Suho, actor Han Sang-jin, and index surprise visit. The three people who boasted a strong friendship with Byun Yo-han attended fan meeting during busy schedule and showed extraordinary friendship. When the fans answered the questions left by themselves, they were enthusiastic about the fans with a close gesture to the "bullying".

Byun Yo-han has given fans a lavish Gift baptism. He has been enthusiastic about Memory's Essay', 'The Origin Of Love', 'Old Road', 'I Am Butterfly', as well as various programs such as consulting fans' troubles and making gel candles. I read my hand letter and suggested a high touch on the spot, gave a handshake to each fan and gave a Thank You greeting to the unforgettable memories.

Byun Yo-han said, "One of my Hidden Tracks is the fans who have been here with me." "I will do my best to be a person who is mixed in all of your laughter. I will always remember you who have a warm smile on this spot. "Thanks to you, I have the power to run again. I hope you will be comforted by your work when you face tired and hard times. "