'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' Son Jun-ho, wife Kim So-hyun surprise Disclosure "Please tell me when the camera is on and off"

Son Jun-ho surprises Disclosure that his wife Kim So-hyun is different from when there is no camera.On the 20th, KBS2 Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend was decorated with a songwriting song by Kim Jung Soon.Following the manor, Son Jun-ho Kim So-hyun and his wife set up their second stage.On the same day, Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun said that they were able to meet with Emperor Australia in another musical following Empress Myeongseong.MC Shin Dong-yeop asked, How do you feel about your husband and all your daily life in work and childcare?Kim So-hyun said, I think it is fortunate that I understand and care for my job and situation more than anyone else.However, Son Jun-ho laughed in the form of Disclosure and Reality couples, saying, My wife Kim So-hyuns camera is so different when on and off.

Son Jun-ho surprises Disclosure that his wife Kim So-hyun is different from when there is no camera.

On the 20th, KBS2 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' was decorated with a songwriting song by Kim Jung Soon. Following the manor, Son Jun-ho Kim So-hyun and his wife set up their second stage.

On the same day, Son Jun-ho and Kim So-hyun said that they were able to meet with Emperor Australia in another musical following Empress Myeongseong.

MC Shin Dong-yeop asked, "How do you feel about your husband and all your daily life in work and childcare?" Kim So-hyun said, "I think it is fortunate that I understand and care for my job and situation more than anyone else." However, Son Jun-ho laughed in the form of Disclosure and Reality couples, saying, "My wife Kim So-hyun's camera is so different when on and off."